Registered 23-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2023 19:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(HK) My Dollhouse experience

Name: Anna
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en ... 150?referral=exotic
Telegram: t.me/dollhouse852hk
Nationality & Language: Russian, good English (able to get by)
Face: 5/5 (exactly like her ad photos on Telegram, enhanced lips, beautiful face, nice make up)
Body: 5/5 (great figure, enhanced D cups but great shape and no sign of stitching which I prefer - slightly short but made for a great session since we could share control (more about that later))
Service: 5/5 great experience with an added bonus
Price & Session Length: $1,600 + extras for 45 minutes
Repeat: Yes, without hesitation

So firstly, just a quick note to highlight the dollhouse agent. She's fantastic, very responsive, and is always eager to help. She assisted me in asking her girls about an additional service.
Anna was open to it with an extra fee and everything for the reservation was set.

I booked the same day, and everything was set for the evening. Arrived at the hotel, everything smooth. Anna was behind the door when she opened it, which I guess was in case anyone else was in the corridor, because she was wearing a very revealing ensemble that looked amazing. We chatted for a bit first to get to know each other, she spends most of her time in Dubai (my one regret this session is I didn't get her number because I travel to Dubai often and would want the chance to see her again).

Anyways, onto the session, I started with a solo shower while she got ready in the mirror next to the shower. We kept talking throughout, and then she joined me to give me a shower, but the other kind (wink). YMMV as you will have to ask the agent in advance and it's not a listed service as I believe she won't do it with everyone. Was a fantastic experience and she was very keen about it since she said she likes the female domination aspect of it.

I showered off to get clean, and joined her on the bed. Started off by kissing her up and down, and I DATY until she O'd, to which then she said we needed to switch roles since she was too sensitive after. She went down BBBJ for a few minutes and then applied the condom and lube. She asked me to fuck her doggy first, which I would never say no. Was an incredibly good experience since her body is amazing. I then turned her over to do missionary as I wanted a visual of her body and breasts. She was very vocal during sex, which I like, directing me and acknowleding things she liked. Eventually I came in mish with little time to spare so I showered and left after a short chat.

She's here for two weeks. If I wasn't travelling I would have loved to see her again. Hopefully I'll get the chance to see her again here or in Dubai.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   24-9-2023 08:29  Karma  +4   
miketk   23-9-2023 22:39  Karma  +6   Oh why not extra for filming? Share some here...?!
tmptmp   23-9-2023 21:39  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.
challenger516   23-9-2023 21:09  Karma  +2   lol I think he meant golden shower
clampbottom   23-9-2023 20:26  Karma  +3   Nice one.. Shower together is extra? Meaning additional charge? What other extras are on offer?
Phaychay   23-9-2023 19:37  Karma  +4