Post at 23-9-2023 17:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Similan Thai Massage

Date: September 2023
Name: No. 6 Honey
Link: https://similanthaimassage.com/
Nationality and Language: Thai, can speak decent English
Age: She says she is actually 29 but looks like early 20s to mid 20s
Face: 4/5 She looks better in person than in pictures, but pictures are reasonably accurate if from the pictures and video uploaded of them in their casual clothing and not the profile picture of the in their work uniform.
Body: 4/5 (She is of average height, neither skinny or chubby, her breasts are huge compared to her outlook and seem to be natural.
Skill: 4/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price and session length: 3000 baht for 180 minutes (Honey Gold Body Scrub + Coconut Lotion Massage) + 1700 baht (B2B + HJ)
WIR: Yes, if I had a longer stay.

So with COVID19 fully passing and lockdowns no longer in place, I had the opportunity to go on a business trip to Bangkok for a few days. Given the relatively cheap price of massages in Thailand, I knew I had to book a session for massage and not miss this chance. Originally planning to book at the chain store let's relax but couldn't fit into my schedule as they were pretty full with appointments. Since the amount of free time we were allocated was relatively short and with colleagues wandering around I searched online for a session preferably in the safety of my hotel. Similan thai massage came up and seemed to have relatively good reviews on google compared to other searches online therefore decided to give it a try. I booked their most expensive treatment as I wanted to treat myself this time, their cheapest thai massage can be had for 1100 baht for 3 hours which I think is great price ratio.

Once I confirmed the booking I was waiting with anticipation but at the same time was afraid of bait and switch. When the hour came, she came to to my hotel at the allotted time in a low cut one piece dress that accentuated her large breasts and looked much more attractive than even the pictures shown much to my relief, she also had this sweet smelling perfume on her. She proceeded to ask to use the bathroom first as she needed to change into their work uniform before starting the treatment much to my disappointment. Anyhow I will skip the boring details of the body scrub and massage, but I would mention this, it was definitely legit and felt wonderful definitely relaxing my tired body and we had small talk throughout which built some rapport. In all honesty, I initially intended for a normal veggie massage only without any surprises, but passing after the slightly 2 hours mark was was when things took a turn.

It is important to mention as this included a body scrub, I was lying naked throughout the whole ordeal since the beginning. Now this was not a problem as the aircon was cold so I wasn't particularly in the mood or thinking of something naughty, but past the two hours mark was when the lotion massage part needed a flip. This also happened during the body scrub, but obviously with the body lotion, the sensations were a different story. Her soft and warm hands caressing and kneading the muscles of my legs and slowly working up my inner thighs left a tingling sensation. You could tell the massage was entirely professional and not at all as intent to arouse, but nevertheless every time she approached near the nether regions, it was like a slight tease and I couldn’t help but get an erection. When I approached full mast, she obviously could no longer ignore and giggled and asked if I was feeling excited. I replied in a flirtatious manner who could blame me when a cute and pretty girl such as yourself is giving such a great massage and so close to such a private area.  At this point she thanked me for the compliment but proceeded to work upwards on my belly and chest. It was when we hit the 2 and half hours mark with only 30 minutes remaining noticing I still had an erection she asked if I would be interested in something extra and I said it depends on what that extra and the price is. She once again giggled and said she sometimes offer extra services if she liked the person enough, she then proceeded to say she can do a HJ for 1,500 bhat, b2b for 3,000 baht, and 5,000 baht for full service. Now it has crossed my mind for FS as she was MCOT, but there were two problems first I did not have enough cash on me and second I did not bring any condom as I did not expected this. I only had 1,700 baht left after the 3,000 baht to pay for the massage. I told her I wanted to try the extra services from her as I really enjoyed the vibe I had, but unfortunately did not have enough cash on me. After I told her the amount I had she said then that’s enough for HJ but I told her that HJ is not that special as I could get that from my girlfriend and instead wanted to try something generally not offered in a relationship. She initially thought I was asking for FS, but I told her I wanted to opt for B2B which is something I haven’t tried before.  She hesitated for awhile and asked if I cum fast, and I said I don’t know, it depends on the person and what she means by fast. She was saying under 30 mins is fast, and I replied, well depending on her skills I could try haha. I don’t blame her for asking though as we only had around 25 mins left at this point. She accepted my negotiated offer and we proceeded with the B2B after the total payment.

She oiled up and then slid all around me and gave me a titjob, it felt very sensual and unique, but of course not intense enough to cum. One thing to note, she did make some fake moans which I am not a fan of, also kissing does not seem to be on the table as she would look away every time I approach near her. Not that that was a problem for me as I only intended to plant kisses on her neck. After 15 mins of B2B, we swapped positions where she laid on her side and proceeded to give me a HJ instead. At the same time I was able to suck on her supple breasts and rub her down there. I can feel her getting wet, and honestly I felt we had enough of a connection to go FS without further payment but I did not push for it as safe sex is important to me. When she finally started to moan out of genuine feelings because of my rubbing, I finally got more into it and was close to cumming which she sensed and rubbed on faster. I wanted to ask for a BJ, but it was too late and approached to the point of no return and pew pew all over her hands. We got into the shower together afterwards, and she said most females liked a shaved man and proceeded to help me shave down there which I obliged. After our time was up she had another appointment an hour later so she sat and we chilled for another 15 minutes before she got up and left. Before leaving she said she was hoping I would book her again which I wanted but unfortunately no time and no cash left, perhaps next time.

P.S. I noticed her profile is not up at this time of writing, but new girls have popped up on the site which I assume it's because they list the available girls currently for the day and she might be on holiday now or resting as some of their numbers are skipped on the website. All in all, your YMMV given this place seems to be a legit outcall veggie massage service although I believe all the girls are probably willing to offer extra services if they like you enough since most of their photos and short video of them are usually in either revealing or low cut dresses.

Recent Ratings
A-MEN   10-1-2024 16:19  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   30-11-2023 04:54  Karma  +2   Sounds Awesome! Thanks!
Ohhi   27-11-2023 15:40  Acceptance  +1   
sarpedon   11-11-2023 04:21  Acceptance  +1   
sajoch   2-11-2023 12:28  Acceptance  +1   
zerox   28-10-2023 01:49  Acceptance  +1   
dedupe   28-9-2023 18:05  Karma  +4   
keny33   28-9-2023 14:48  Acceptance  +1   
pirate1   28-9-2023 04:43  Karma  +4   
kachatyr93   27-9-2023 23:26  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   27-9-2023 01:37  Acceptance  +1   
marklee1002   26-9-2023 01:33  Acceptance  +1   
DiamondBac   25-9-2023 08:59  Karma  +2   
obe   24-9-2023 10:54  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   24-9-2023 08:27  Karma  +10   You spontaneously decided to let the masseuse tech shave your pubes? Cool.
lorenzo37   23-9-2023 23:49  Acceptance  +1   
DiamondBac
Carnal Conqueror

UID 266131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 17
Karma 282
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2023 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Is this the masseur?

Found another website of a shop called Phuang Malai, though the watermarks says Similan Thai Massage

https://www.malaionlinemassage.com/therapists
Dingos
Lustful Lord

UID 259645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 20
Karma 547
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-6-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2023 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Yes, that's her but profile photo shown look nothing like her, it is badly photostopped. She looks way better in person and if you go to the actual Similan Thai Massage website when her profile is up again, that page includes daily pictures and a short video which more accurately represent how they look like.

Recent Ratings
DiamondBac   26-9-2023 22:55  Karma  +2   
bororo13579
Nookie Newbie

UID 118550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 12
Karma 4
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2023 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Price may be a bit higher, but seems the service is quite good. Did u try other outcall massage?
sajoch
Nookie Newbie

UID 298284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 22
Karma 23
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2023 12:28  Profile P.M. 
This is a quality shop IMO.  I haven't met Honey but I have had Ice massage me on several occasions and always top notch service.  She's a bit shy at first but boy, if she warms up to you, watch out
Jayday2du
Nookie Newbie

UID 293224
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2023 11:15  Profile P.M. 
I would love to try honey but she's always not available. Is she still working there?
A-MEN
Nookie Newbie

UID 300768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 2
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-1-2024
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2024 16:19  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for sharing. Will be heading to Bangkok tomorrow. Will check out this out-call massage service.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   11-1-2024 14:39  Acceptance  +1   Cool story. No one appreciates you not following forum rules & commenting in a post from September. Look up necroposting ...