Body: 3/5
Height: Slim, soft B cup
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 for 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes

She works off a hotel independently, booked a time and got to a hotel and then she’ll tell you where to go. She is dainty, greeted me wearing a simple black dress. Had some minor chatter and went to shower myself, she got some hotel shower gel which smelled great, I noticed there was a pack of cigarette on the counter.

Went back to bed she gave me a decent oil massage, she did try to apply pressure but the soft mattress mitigated the force. I told her to use her foot instead? She did it slowly but it was much better. After a while she stepped off, and I heard some clothes shuffling, and she slipped her legs under mine, propped me up. She had some more oil on her hands and tickled my butt cheeks, occasionally slipping them between the crack and down to my cock and balls, I moaned into the pillow and she giggled a little. Turned around she was fully naked, and my cock was pointing skyward, she put on a condom and sucked on it, as if she wanted to milk all my nutrients into her. I was enjoying the view, she was enjoying the cock, she got up, put a little bit of lube in her pussy and lowered herself onto my rock hard cock. When she got tired riding me I held her peachy arse and thrusted myself upward. I loved the way she moaned, occasional gasp and some surprised squeal, she overcome by pleasure and plopped herself onto me. I laid he down in bed, with my cock still deep in her pussy I pumped away. Her breath became heavy, her arms grasping the pillow behind her and arching up, I saw the hint and I sped up the pace, in the final moment I let out a long moan and she almost lost her voice when she came…

She was in shower and I was outside watching her, talked about our lives, the pleasure we had, swapping her out and she lit a cigarette while I took my turn. I left the hotel, not knowing if that was the last time I will ever see her, even she doesn’t know when if the next time she will book a room for the week.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mihirorox   25-9-2023 00:25  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   23-9-2023 13:36  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the report. Are the photos accurate to the real person? If so seems interesting to try
tmptmp   23-9-2023 05:13  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.
lgjlgjlgj   23-9-2023 03:41  Karma  +2   

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
crt
Nookie Newbie

UID 59962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4