Reading Access 10
Registered 31-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2023 16:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Canada][Burnaby] Lux - Korean girl

Date & Time of Session:  Sept 21
Name:  Lux
Link: https://www.icon604.com/list (Fake photos, and the listing will change once she leaves)
Agent: icon604
Nationality & Language: Korean (Only spoke Korean & Tiny bit of English)

Face:  7.5  - Korean girl look with enhancements. (Sharp/slim jaw line/longer face) Really nice smile. Long black hair that was tied up into a bun.
Body: 8 - Enhanced breasts that you can just grab gently with your hands. C Cup - Thin / Spinner body? She told me she doesn't work out so she's soft all over. No muscle toning. Tiny belly. She smelled really good.
Height: 5'3" (no heels)
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 4.5/5 - Smiled a lot and not rushed. Cute/quiet but listens to commands well. You will have a better time than I did if you lead her properly.
GFE: 3.5/5

Price & Session Length:  1 Hr - 320FS + 80 MSOG CAD (stayed for almost the whole hour)
Repeat: No (Only because there are other girls to see)

Hi Everyone, it's my first post (not my first time punting but I'm still a total noob ). I dropped by the city to sightsee and thought I might as well get some action. Did some research at the local board and saw the agent was recommended. Tried to book for another girl that had good reviews but she was all booked for tonight. I was just too... and decided to ask about Lux after I saw 1 review on her (Felt kinda risky). Booking was easy, just texted the agent and set a time/duration. The other review I saw said the pictures on the agent's site weren't accurate but highly rated her body & face - but still I didn't expect too much.

I got there 5 minutes before the time and I went up the building as instructed. Typical girl behind the door scenario and I couldn't see what she looked like unless I went inside. Once I saw her face I was relieved as she was actually more on the pretty/sexy Kgirl side than cute. Beautiful straight smile with white teeth. Her hair was black and long tied up in a bun. Her body was slim and sexy with enhanced C cups. Honestly, it also felt kind of awkward as we just started at each other as I entered the door. Maybe she thought I looked really young because I have a baby face.

Anyways, as I got to the room, confirmed the duration. We had some LFK action in the shower while we got cleaned up.

P1: Back to the bed and honestly guys, I'm not that experienced.. so I just let her do her thing. So I laid on the bed and she started lightly massaging my body and some LFK.
She started to suck on my nipples as well, then she went for the BBBJ for about 2min. Suction was soft and it wasn't too bad, a little teeth. 2/5 ? Then I decided to swap positions and I got on top of her to suck on her nipples and LFK. She didn't like me sucking on her nipples and told me to use my tongue only. I tried playing with her LS but it seems she wasn't too open to it. Decided to swap back to her giving me a BBBJ and all of a sudden after a few mins of it .. I just.. Oh no.. I didn't get to put my lil bro in her yet. I jokingly said she was too pretty and that's why I was so fast. I knew I had it in me for another so we decided to shower for Pt 2. She was pretty attractive tbh and when she let down her hair

P2: Okay so this time back again on the bed and I laid down. She gave me another BBBJ and was playing with my nipples to get me hard again. It didn't take long, Lo and behold I'm back, ready for the dom. We started off with missionary. Her LS felt a little tight and her moans were really hot.. (okay maybe it's fake but idc ) That went on for about 1-2 mins or so and then we swapped to Doggy. Well guys, I think I was too horny for her tonight and after 1-2 mins, I again. Sigh, oh well. I still enjoyed myself tonight though

After that we just looked at each other in bed and tried making small talk. I napped for a few minutes while waiting for our time together to end. It was nice, as I napped she was looking at my face while my eyes were closed and I saw she was looking at me when I opened my eyes sometimes. But it started to get real hot and steamy in the room and I could feel it when I was cuddling with her so we decided to shower again and then we chatted afterwards. Gave me a hug at the door before I left.

It turns out it was her 2nd day and will be gone in a week. Well anyways, I thought she was decent looking/MCOT and well but my.. stamina wasn't up to my expectations.

Well if anyone is interested, I don't think she will be here for long.

[ Last edited by  xtsxl12 at 22-9-2023 16:53 ]

Recent Ratings
15633381   23-9-2023 16:23  Karma  +2   Excellent
Skepti10   23-9-2023 07:24  Karma  +4