Karma 471
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2023 20:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK King Hing 12F

Location:  KH 12th floor (turn left and go straight, its the on at the end of of the corridor)
Name : kinda forgot
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (cute perky butt)
Height: 5'3
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (good service, multiple positions)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600 + 100 BBBJ (im DATY is allowed but didnt explore)
Repeat: probably, but want to explore Fuji and hotel wgs in the near future

So i decided to head to KH last friday around 5-6pm. The queue was quite long actually, people were queuing beyond the entrance and where the fishball stall. I decided to stroll around for another 10mins to avoid that queue but it didnt change much, at that point i just decided to join the long queue, i mean my LB was impatient and who cares what other people think right??      Later found out that only one of the lift was working, hence the long queue

Anyways enough of that, did the usual, wanted to quickly go through all the floors first then decide unless i found a gem then go straight into the room. Many more chinese wg, and the chinese wgs quality improved, but less thai comparatively. Also, only found 2 $800 doors around 6 floor?? one of them was available but not good IMO. Not much good quality russians in wg last few months, or whenever i visited the fuji bldg's

So, i opted to try the chinese wg on the 12th floor, she seemed friendly and had a good body. I can't communicate much in canto or mandarin so, i just google translated and she was quite friendly. Showered together, and cleaned me well. As i was playing with her body and licking her tits, i put her hand around my LB and after stroking for awhile, i was hard. She was suprised to see the size but i just laughed and continued, pushed and guided her for BBBJ, and i was happy when she started to blow without condom
Anyways, capped and started in mish, my god she was tight, so started slowly and began increasing the pace. Then cg in slow pace before started doggie, i didnt go bam bam as i would like to since i always want both me and the wg to enjoy. Saw she was struggling, so i just reverse cg then spooning. All in slow and controlled pace, then mish again. Anyways, i couldnt finish since i was taking it slow, told her to finish it off with HJ, and she started giving bj as well. When i got close to finishing, i finished around her stomach. Cleaned up and showered together.

All in all, i had a good time with her as she was compliant with all my requests and was DEFINATELY not a rusher.

Planning on visiting JSL & Fuji this week, as well as trying some Hotel wg
Will report them if i have a good experince with pics as you know
Didn't take pics for this visit

Recent Ratings
mihirorox   25-9-2023 00:32  Acceptance  +1   
titan333   22-9-2023 11:31  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   21-9-2023 14:26  Acceptance  +2   
Jimmy44   21-9-2023 01:16  Acceptance  +1   
bottle   21-9-2023 00:05  Acceptance  +1   
proplus   20-9-2023 23:19  Karma  +2   

keep it up