Reading Access 10
Registered 24-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2023 21:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time in Golden Sauna - Macau

Date & time of session: Sunday the 17th, 10:30 PM
Name: #306 I think her name was Mia
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, very rudimentary basic English but could understand each other
Face: 4/5 (personal preference, sharp face structure but really cute looking)
Body: 4.5/5 (good full natural C cup (going more into D than B), toned body, trimmed V and cute butt. I substract 0.5 because she has a tattoo above her V which I'm not too much into)
Height: ~160cm without heels
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5, she really knows what she is doing
GFE: 5/5 (despite language barrier there was a really nice atmosphere created by her)
Price & Session Length: 2200 HKD for all the services during my stay
Repeat: Whenever I go back to Macau I'll definitely pay a visit

After reading all those positive reviews about Golden Sauna, and coincidentally being that weekend in Macau, I was intrigued to visit it as well. Since I'm quite new to mongering I thought Sunday evening would be a good time since there might be not too many other people there. Well, wrong, but I get to that a bit later. I strolled a few times around the block until I finally manned up and went through the entrance where I was greeted by a guy who called the elevator for me (btw there are two entrances, one on the main shopping alley and one on the side street next to it for people like me who are nervous haha). Up on the second floor an older guy welcomed me and explained to me the whole ordeal. If I remember correctly it's 460 MOP for just using the sauna facilities and well if you take a girl the price of course changes. Payment wise they accept Visa, HKD and MOP as I've been told. The older guy then brought me to the locker area, gave me a tag to open and close my locker and after undressing I went in.

The first room has 2 saunas on the left, two pools on the right (one hot, one cold) and further on the left some showers and on the right side the famous seats where girls clean you thoroughly. When I came in the seats were unfortunately taken but one of the girls told me I could wait in the hot pool and she would then clean me. I'll spare the details, since it has been described before in other threads but be prepared the girls there will ask for some tips, after fondling you quite professionally (which of course is totally okay but just be prepared for it). After the cleaning my shower girl rubbed me dry next to the cleaning area and gave me some super loose fitting clothes. I then walked past the toilets to the main area.

There are 4 rows of recliners with around 8 seats per row and almost all were taken (talk about going during a more quieter time haha). A lot of girls were also standing around mustering me as soon as I came in. I heard quite a few friendly hellos, as I made my way to one of the chairs. I ordered some water and soon after someone asked for the line up so I could check out all the girls too. I counted around 20 girls during that time with quite different styles. One girl literally had a see through top on, showing some quite well made tits. I drank my water and then approached directly one that caught my eye. Pretty cute Vietnamese with an elegant long black dress and some stunner boobs.

After a friendly hello and a big hug she took me down the stairs, grabbing my butt on the way and cheekily pinching my nipples. We ended up in a small room with a bed and an accompanying bathroom with a recliner seat inside. We undressed and I got my first glimpse at her nice rack. We then moved to the bathroom where she told me to kneel down on the recliner and washed me thoroughly and rubbed her amazing boobs against me from the back   Then asked me to turn around and sit down. Same procedure, first cleaning, then rubbing herself intensely on me combined with a great HJ. After the shower we went to the bed where she started kissing my whole body from top to bottom until she reached my D. She then proceeded with an amazing BBBJ. I asked her for 69 and she willingly agreed. After some nice back and forth licking she put a condom on and started riding me. After almost going over the edge I turned her around and we finished in Mish. During all the action she did some great moaning (most certainly fake but sounded amazing). We then cleaned up and showered again. Lovely session with her.

On my way back I was greeted by the shower ladies again who asked me if I want to get cleaned by them again. I friendly declined and showered myself and when it was time to dry off one of the shower girls asked me over (I thought she wanted to ask me something) and she and her colleague then dried me off with towels and papers and with a fan (that let me look like an electrocuted squirrel). Of course they wanted a tip for their service.....so just be warned.

One thing to keep in mind: if you want to tip your lady you have to do this in cash. When you're at the checkout you can mention your lady's number and the checkout later will call for her so you can give her the tip in person. The normal payment tho can be done in Cash (HKD, MOP) or by credit card.

All in all a great experience despite it being so crowded with people. Around that time there was a great selection of girls where I think everyone will find their luck. Next time I'm in Macau I'll definitely check it out again

Recent Ratings
Hansgruber624   5-10-2023 17:29  Karma  +4   Nice report and welcome to the golden sauna fanclub!
energylung   22-9-2023 16:09  Karma  +4   
Privatemonkey   20-9-2023 19:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!
Phaychay   19-9-2023 21:09  Karma  +4   
dseto200   19-9-2023 14:34  Acceptance  +4   
bmf315   19-9-2023 11:17  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   19-9-2023 07:28  Karma  +4   Always appreciate macau reports
JackTheBat   19-9-2023 05:15  Karma  +10   "an elegant long black dress and some stunner boobs..." Stunning!
proplus   19-9-2023 00:54  Karma  +2   
mihirorox   19-9-2023 00:44  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   19-9-2023 00:22  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Goldsurfer   18-9-2023 23:57  Acceptance  +1   Great report with how to guide for newbies
booby_lover   18-9-2023 23:04  Karma  +6