Body: 4/5
Height:  
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 + tip, around 50mins
Repeat: Yup, but not so soon

I've been meaning to pop over to LCK for a week or so now to have a look at what's available and put a face (and body) on a few of the ads. Starting from 6F, I had to take a look at TikTok Baby with her slim waist and sure enough she opens the door with her bush on show likewise in other reports. I bit to petite for me, so I turned around. 6F on the alcove to the right as you step out of the lift (then door on the left) as a tallish WG that I might visit in the near future.

Going down the floors, and not much caught my attention, so ended up on 2F and thought I'd try on SB's door since all the rave reviews, and few pretty face from the pictures. Rang twice, nobody answered, so with blue balls I thought I'd have to make my way to KH or try my lucky at the smaller Shanghai St nests. On walking out of her corridor I heard giggle in the alcove on the left, had a peak and there was a slim WG in black lacy outfit with a pert little ass going into the room soon the right. Stuck my head in and the WG turned around and it was SB with a smile and giggly, and there was another WG in that room dressed similarly. They both giggled and offered me 3P in PTH which I nervously declined. So SB led me back into her room.

As described she has a great face and lips, A cups with prominent nipples, flat stomach with a little roll, and a great ass. Cue immediate GF feel with kisses to the necks and chests, occasionally throwing her legs around you, and the moans, helping me out of my clothing.

Into the shower we go and she give me a thorough clean everywhere. Moans, light pecks, cuddles continue and I asked for DFK which she said not yet (in my limited understanding of PTH). Mouth wash for me and her, and the math action began. Dried off with a disposable towel.

Onto the bed for about 10mins of cuddling, DFK, groping each other, dispersed with her moans and yelps whenever I positioned her the way I want. Kissing her neck and nipples would generate a squeal of delight. Reached down and her LS was wet already. She asked if I wanted BBBJ for $200 more and there was no way I was going to decline. So she cuttles down as you lie sideways and starts the BJ, whilst I admired the view in the mirror above the bed. 5mins of this then in my broken PTH said I wanted to eat her LS, which she shyly declined at first saying its very sensitive, but I insisted on repaying the honours and eat her LS. I didn't poke any fingers in, just lapping and sucking her clit and she was squirming under me, scuttling to suck LB again. 10mins of this and I was ready to so I told her, whilst weighing up the decision if I should just let her continue or dom up. I guess at this point I thought to myself I don't really need to penetrate this girl, I'm happy with her service right now, and after 10s into her mouth after I giving her ample warning (she never at any time offered CIM or asked to charge extra). After around emptying my load, she started to wrestle me to try and playfully kiss me with her mouthful of my cum! She then rang to the bathroom to spit the load out into the sink.

Lots of chit chatting in my broken PTH, had another shower together to clean up, fixed a few issues on her iPhone (she can't use WhatsApp right now as the app needs updating, which in turn needs her iOS updated, which requires wifi. Tried connecting to my hotspot but still needed wifi, so she'll run down to the carrier to get it sorted). Offered me a bottle of water to take away with me. More cuddles and light kisses.

I can definite see why she's so popular on here, its just 100% playful GFE with her smile, kisses, giggles, cuddles, throwing her legs around you, squeals, and moans. Mentioned that the bros give her great reviews, and she asked me how I rated her, to which I playfully replied so-so, cue more giggles, hugs and kisses. I can definite see how she can be addictive, and I will look to visit again, but there's a few more WGs I need to check out first.

Recent Ratings
fudger   19-12-2023 10:13  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   19-11-2023 23:45  Karma  +4   She's gone? Got her contact by any chance?
slickric423   19-11-2023 19:11  Karma  +5   
gwailoplayer   20-9-2023 18:15  Karma  +3   yes, she scuttles
Mister   20-9-2023 15:33  Karma  +4   Sounds like a gem
hotjac   19-9-2023 21:21  Karma  +5   wow, she sounds like a lot of fun. Thx for sharing
HK_Legend   18-9-2023 10:48  Karma  +10   
bottle   18-9-2023 00:13  Acceptance  +1   
anata_no_kokoro   17-9-2023 21:47  Karma  +3   Favorable
HKGPeter   17-9-2023 18:27  Karma  +3   Thank you.
ansonmickey   17-9-2023 15:44  Acceptance  +2   her website says 500 for unlimited shots in 45 mins. why ur fee different?
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1171
Posts 122
Karma 1143
Acceptance 569
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2023 16:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
“her website says 500 for unlimited shots in 45 mins. why ur fee different?“

500 + 200 for BBBJ = 700

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   27-12-2023 16:22  Karma  +10   
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1171
Posts 122
Karma 1143
Acceptance 569
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2023 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Visit Xiao Yu/Sexy Baby/Yo Yo again today, haven’t managed to revisit as she’s been back home in ZhuHai. I thought I caught a glimpse of her black dress a few days ago but she was busy. Today I walked past 2/F and she was taking out the trash and recognized me, wrapped her arms around mine and literally dragged me into her room!

Same intense GFE which she is renounced for.   She would happily just suck you dry and must have sucked my dick for a good 10mins with no signs of stopping, and it was only when I said to dom up did she stop!

I was absolutely drained after the intense session, so she gave me a long massage, which involved more bbbj as she wanted a 2nd round but I there was no way I could manage so ended back into shower where she washed me and we made out.

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-11-2023 12:11  Karma  +4   Nympho alert, lol
HK_Legend   11-11-2023 07:56  Karma  +10   She is really a nice girl. From room 1 monitors, saw her earlier back & forth in room 2 (kind of warehouse)
smalljade
Nookie Newbie

UID 298213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2023 23:00  Profile P.M. 
hi brothers,
whoever has been visiting sexy baby, do u mind pm me all your experiences and photos you have with her? the reason is stupid - i fell in love with her... i struggled so much to try and forget her but i couldn't, i just keep thinking about her. i know she doesn't like me the same, i am just another customer, but i can't control my feeling. can u please help me? just tell me all your encounters with her and how nice she treated all of u, vids n photos would be even better, so i can finally forget about her. please help me, just be as cruel in your words as possible, i want to break myself to a point of no return, so i can really realize i am only day dreaming and forget about her. thank you all in advanced, brothers.

[ Last edited by  smalljade at 18-11-2023 23:24 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   19-11-2023 04:10  Acceptance  +10   Ooops :) but "Jade" is totally GFE, appearance & reality! The surprise is ...the other one, perfectly PSE but a real k ...
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1171
Posts 122
Karma 1143
Acceptance 569
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2023 01:09  Profile P.M. 
@BrownNuts

She’s still there, her name in the ad is now SS:

https://141-hk.com/en/C33710-PE-141Walk-up-SS.html
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2023 08:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 smalljade's post

I stopped going after twice, basically she told me she is working to pay off debts. And the second time she kept asking for more money which just put me off completely.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   20-11-2023 09:45  Karma  +10   Interesting, but not surprising. Anyway, she does not have the "skin" for that business, which explains other things.