Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 90min, 3500 baht
Repeat: Yes

After the lackluster session I had the previous day at Butterfly, I decided to make an appointment at Doki Doki the next day. The shop's a personal fave of mine and this time, I booked Helen, who I've seen a couple of positive reviews on this forum.

My one qualm about Doki is they cover faces of all their girls on the website, but generally, it hasn't mattered much since the girls are generally attractive and service has almost always been great. Helen was no exception. She showed a bit of age, but not enough to bother me. She was very flirty throughout and made me feel really at ease.

The session started off with cleaning on the mat (instead of standing or on the sukebe chair), which was a fun experience, as she was teasing lb the entire time and rubbing her body all over. Then after a quick rinse, she applied nuru and that's where she really shines. Her technique has got to be one of the best I've experience, whether in Thailand or Japan. She really uses her body well, licking all over, and slipping into all the fun knooks and crannies. Then she went onto rimming and boy, can she go. It felt like several minutes of bliss, just roaming around, with her hands teasing lb and my balls. Eventually, the flip comes, and the teasing continues, until she gives a warm and sloppy bbbj. On goes the cap and we ride in CG for a bit before I ask to CIM. I lie there resting while she cleans up and teases, asking for R2, and tries to get me up again to no avail.

After getting cleaned up, we head over to the bed and she starts giving a great relaxing massage, better than a lot of massage shops I've been to. Honestly, what can't this girl do? Eventually, she askes again if I wanted to go again, but at this point, I was so relaxed that I said to just continue with her massage. So she ends up giving me a head and shoulder massage before we get dressed and leave.

All in all, a great time. If I had to be critical of one aspect, there wasn't any lfk/dfk, but then again, I didn't try to initiate since her routine was great that I didn't want to interrupt her. I'll definitely try to see her again before my trip is over.

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   20-9-2023 14:39  Acceptance  +1   
dseto200   19-9-2023 14:35  Acceptance  +3   
JackTheBat   19-9-2023 05:19  Karma  +10   
OneBigChief   18-9-2023 10:42  Acceptance  +2   
pirate1   18-9-2023 06:02  Karma  +4   
Pacman1796   18-9-2023 01:41  Acceptance  +2   
FF2288   17-9-2023 17:01  Karma  +3   
booby_lover   17-9-2023 12:42  Karma  +6   
Laszlo   17-9-2023 12:11  Karma  +4