Subject: Miss Spa/Lady Spa - Lily (great nuru)
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2023 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa/Lady Spa - Lily (great nuru)

Date & Time: 16 Sep 2023, 4PM
Name: Lily
Language: Cantonese (Guangdong), Mandarin
Face: 4/5 (if a 3/5 is "average")
Body: 5/5 - lovely natural D cup, very fit, super smooth skin
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5 - very attentive and nice
Price & Session Length: $1000 for 60 min nuru + HJ
WIR: Yes

TL;DR: Superb body, great nuru skills, lots of teasing --> total drainage

Haven't been to this place in years since they moved, and they no longer have air mattresses for nuru unfortunately. Lily seemed to have good reviews and speaks fluent Canto (mainland), hence my mind was set.

P0 Booking was smooth via TG, but be advised that you must send them 2 previous bookings from other spas if it is your first visit. Communication was efficient though. Upon entering, it's a fairly large flat and there were 5-6 good-looking girls lounging when I arrived. The room (pic below) was basic but clean, functional, and also quite big.

Lily is super fine though. Really nice body, very good looking face, and genuinely friendly personality. I do actually believe the pic below is truly her, even if touched up a bit. 90% accurate I would say. Natural D cup rack, and I almost started drooling when she entered.

P1 Showered alone, and then she started a decent massage. We had good conversation, and she knew what she was doing in terms of the massage, just not strong enough for my taste. I keep my expectations low anyway.

Interestingly, she used a lot of tissue wipes during the massage - not to wipe anything per se, but just for the actual massaging when she applied pressure. I had never experienced that before. I share this partly because it was curious, but also so if anyone tries her later, then you can know for sure whether or not you got the same "Lilly" hah!

P2 At the 30 minute mark, she went out for nuru and then stripped. Again, just amazing body, and my cock involuntarily fired off a warning shot as I watched in the mirror. Then the teasing started: nails and soft touches all over my body and all of my blood started to drain to my dick while I let her work her magic.

Then she lathered us both up with warm nuru and went to town on the B2B. Although they no longer have air matts here, she still performed nearly all of the moves - not just titties sliding on your back. Pussy grinding, spinning around on top of me, catbath suckling on my skin, and just constant teasing of my stick and balls. I was in heaven and it took all my power not to blast early.

Next, she got me on all fours and continued jerking me while humping me from behind. Almost like a reverse doggy style lol. I genuinely had to stop her 3 times because I was too on edge. It was a huge storm building up and I wanted to get the full experience.

Mercifully, she flipped me over at last and nuru-ed up my front side, with more pussy sliding, some titty fucking, and yet more ball and stick teasing. I was in overdrive, and then she started the "faux fucking": emptied the rest of the nuru bottle between us, clamped her inner thighs around my dick, and then started bouncing up and down as she wrapped her arms around me. There was so much nuru that the slapping and squelching sounds nearly drowned out my increasingly desperate groans. I am always curious what the other girls out in the main area must be thinking (if anything at all) when they hear the unmistakable noises of male pleasure spilling out into the hallway...

Anyway, the final countdown was on, and I just let it unleash... I watched the first two shots arc up into the air and splash onto her lower back and ass. The next 7 or 8 just flooded our crotches like another Black Rainstorm event we've been having in HK. Even after I peaked, she just held me for another 60 seconds so I could blissfully enjoy the aftershocks while she kissed my neck and face. Dear lord, if the God(s) didn't want us to be whoring, then why did they have to make nuru feel so good??

While I was lying on the bed, she showered and then surprisingly invited me in to join! Very attentive shower and jerked me off some more. Then she asked me to bathe her and I enjoyed her body till the end.

Overall I was quite surprised at the level of service and nuru, even without the air matt. Definitely would go back for Lily, and the rest of the stable looked good too.

Look forward to comparing notes if anyone else has been recently

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 17-9-2023 11:01 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   17-10-2023 23:56  Karma  +4   Excellent
egghead70   2-10-2023 02:20  Karma  +3   
klop89   27-9-2023 06:24  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   22-9-2023 11:26  Karma  +5   Excellent detailed report. See below.
Greenman1   22-9-2023 05:51  Acceptance  +1   I havent visited them since before covid. But now it sounds like I can't unless have visited 2 other spas first??
orangerange   19-9-2023 21:45  Karma  +6   Well detailed report
arandom   18-9-2023 18:36  Karma  +4   Karma for efforts on this piece! Do you have to do nuru? otherwise what else is on the menu - what happens?
myketin   18-9-2023 18:11  Karma  +3   Great report! I should pay her a visit
clampbottom   18-9-2023 12:05  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
vinc9   18-9-2023 03:12  Karma  +6   Great report. Lily is a regular for me, and one of the best nuru users in TST.
lovely_juice69   18-9-2023 01:22  Karma  +3   Excellent report. I used to go to Miss Spa, just curious where they moved to?
Jclaudepandamme   17-9-2023 19:32  Karma  +2   
Tororosso   17-9-2023 17:41  Acceptance  +1   
tmptmp   17-9-2023 16:20  Acceptance  +1   
shyrocket   17-9-2023 16:12  Karma  +3   Awesome, thanks!
energylung   17-9-2023 15:45  Karma  +4   Excellent review - appreciate the descriptive language
Theo4321   17-9-2023 13:51  Karma  +3   Favorable
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2023 21:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
lovely_juice69          18-9-2023 01:22          Karma          +3          Excellent report. I used to go to Miss Spa, just curious where they moved to?  

--> They have two locations now I believe. Both are in TST.

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 18-9-2023 21:28 ]
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2023 21:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
arandom          18-9-2023 18:36          Karma          +4          Karma for efforts on this piece! Do you have to do nuru? otherwise what else is on the menu - what happens

--> Yes, you can go for non-nuru massage + HJ @ 800. Most girls also offer BJ for 200-300 depending on the girl, CIM, etc.

Few might offer to fuck, but it's not on the menu so you'd have to try your luck.
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2023 23:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kairhart's post

Firstly - great report. FYI Lily is more known for her nuru - she doesn't allow any LFK or DFK, nor any BBBJ / CIM, nor FS (I won't go into details as to why). But she is very well known for her great body, and service with nuru (I am not a huge fan of nuru but with her its a whole new experience - I haven't met anyone as good as her). Its very easy to just pop purely because of her technique. She does know this - and knows she's gotta make up for her missing extras like the other women offer.

One random side story - about this room (since I visit this spa often!). Before the refurb of this location, I did come here (no pun intended) and while it was clean, it was a bit old. This room in particular, had terrible thin walls with the room next door - to the point where it sounded like there was no wall. The woman I was with was a bit cold hearted, but super nice when warmed up, probably best in terms of looks and service. I digress - I heard the person next door and the girl said 'ah she's having noodles again'. We continued with our session, and at the end I said - 'she was eating noodles for a really long time'' - she looked and said... "you know I didn't actually mean noodles right?" Turns out the guy next door was being sucked off so hard to a point where you could hear him too lol (she's moved to another spa now), and they also heard us laughing pretty loudly lol- at the end the girl came out a bit embarassed but laughed it off. For a while I was known to a few girls as 'that noodle guy'

But anyway its all refurbished and the walls are fine now. One additional note - this room is a front mirror, while most of the others are side mirrors.

Recent Ratings
kairhart   19-9-2023 20:20  Karma  +5   Thanks & see below
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2023 20:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 vinc9's post

@vinc9:

I should have done my research better beforehand -- didn't realize you had such comprehensive reviews on Miss Spa previously! Nice to see you have similar report on Lily, and funny story about the room arrangements.

Here is more from vinc9 if anyone is looking for much better information than I was able to provide above
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=82801

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 19-9-2023 20:29 ]

Recent Ratings
vinc9   23-9-2023 03:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the shoutout! :)
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2023 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kairhart's post

My session with Lily wasn’t anything to write home about. She does have a great body, but we just didn’t click, I guess.

Miss’s original “Lily”, 百合 (Bak Hup in Canto and Baihe in Mando), is one of my ATFs, although she hardly appears on the roster any more. Solid 4.5+/5 for face, body and service. Tell me what you think, if you’re lucky enough to book her.

Recent Ratings
kairhart   24-9-2023 10:57  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
vinc9   23-9-2023 03:28  Karma  +1   百合 is my ATF too and we clicked well - I keep in touch but still don't know when she would return.
klop89
Nookie Newbie

UID 296844
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 27
Karma 19
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2023 00:59  Profile P.M.