Karma 279
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2023 21:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wan Chai Big tits Canto/ Thai

After accident press the reset button twice..
I just give up and write a quick one
Location: Wan Chai 105-107 Queens road east. 3th or 4th floor I believe , right side to the stair first room facing the entrance with two Thai girl pic on the wall.
Name: Quote: call me "Baby " " I'm Miss Thai Universe....Im just JK "
Face: 4/5 MCOT, nice beauty makeup, she got that come fuk me face, nice lips and Asian eyes that European liked. Not cutie cutie type, rather sexy in my opinion
Body: 3.5/5 (-1.5 for big well made tits, and little bit tummy and meaty ass which I have not problem)
Service 4.5/5 ( very willing to please, great chemistry, DKF lot of tongue action starting from shower, BBBJ, 69, DATY and water flute all included in the meal, very wet during sex and pussy fart couple time maybe cause little bit loose and wet and banging air alot)
Repeat: For sure ( if have extra cash, she said will stay 2 week there )

Go check her out if you in Hong Kong Wan Chai area.. in that building I thought only C9, but this Thai/ Cantonese lady really a surprise. Another Thai girl in that hall also bangable.
Not a clock watcher, very fluent Cantonese which you think you are banging a local. But at that end she said she is Thai. It think she is Thai mix with Canto. Cannot really tell her actual age.  Maybe late 20s - early 30s.
I speak to her in English all she answer is Cantonese. So I'm not sure how good English she have.. but I enjoyed speaking Cantonese to her since I felt like banging a nice local chick.
Go give her a visit, better than go up and down floor in KH/ JSL/ Fuji.

Recent Ratings
Emptiantian   26-9-2023 14:22  Acceptance  +1   Will try her next week!
proplus   18-9-2023 12:04  Karma  +2   
blackberry_22   18-9-2023 08:36  Karma  +1   how much was she?
challenger516   16-9-2023 23:38  Karma  +2   Excellent
lamlamlay
Carnal Conqueror

UID 127237
Digest Posts 0
Credits 281
Posts 38
Karma 279
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2023 08:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@blackberry_22 $600 plus tips , but I found the website said $500 for her neighbor....