Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2023 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Xinjiang massage girl in Tuen Mun

Date & Time of Session: 15 September - 1:00am
Location: Flat D, 3/F, Koon Hing Bldg, 28-38 Heng Sze Wui Rd, Tuen Mun
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C18484-TM-Massage-LilyLily.html
Name: idk the girl's name but the ad for the shop shows Lily Lily
Nationality & Language: China (Xinjiang Uyghur) Mandarin, Cantonese, maybe some English
Face: 2.5/5, heavily made up, fake nose
Body: 3/5
Height: ~5'2"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $700
Repeat: no, and I think I am done coming to Tuen Mun

I wanted to go check out one of my old favourite joints (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77438) in Tuen Mun hoping they'd have some fresh cross border talent. It's been several months since I've been there, but when I arrived it was all closed up and I don't know for how long. That's the only place in TM I've ever punted as I liked their usually natural GND looking mainland chicks. With this not an option, I turned to the database and found a couple joints along Kai Man Path, very nearby. I checked out one in Block C and the lady said in English, "busy, come back later". So I went to another in Block B. I had to call first since I wasn't sure which floor it was and every floor seemed to have a massage shop.

Once found and ringing the bell, a lady led me in to one of the two rooms and told me it's $700. I could tell instantly she was NMCOT with a bad nose job and hair dyed somewhat blonde and a visible tattoo on her breast. But I also was not going on a wild goose chase at this hour and did need to cum. The saving grace was when she said she was from Xinjiang which is a region I needed to collect and which is rather hard to come by. I wasn't sure if it was true or a marketing tactic at first, but eventually I came to believe it's quite probable.

She asked if I wanted to shower together or alone and I chose alone, unusually. Afterward she did a middling massage on my back for less than 10 minutes while chatting with me and then had me flip. She covered me with a towel in both positions. She said she's been in HK for 3-4 years and seems to speak some Cantonese and maybe a little English, though I just talked to her in putonghua which was standard sounding. I asked if she was a Han Chinese from Xinjiang but she said she was a Uyghur.

She massaged LB through the towel after asking if it was OK and later got up to remove her denim outfit. Once she'd stripped I could tell she really didn't look Han. Her skin was tanned differently and the texture was less silky/fatty. Breasts were big and firm (should be natural and maybe a large C or approaching D) and the nipples were darker. Though her face had looked not so different than a typical modded Chinese face, the rest was different and perhaps more reminiscent of a Western lady. Still NMCOT but at least something new. Her waist was fairly small but shoulders wide. Ass reasonably big but belly a bit wrinkled and skin there feeling thin. Had a belly button ornament in addition to several earrings. Unshaved LS and thank god it was since I don't think I could have cum if she was shaved - would have been jusy too far off from my usual all-natural, traditional, white skin black hair mainland ladies.

She did CB and I was hard enough for her to start a BBBJ which was warm and wet and very deep but not that much special feeling. After a bit, she capped me and asked me to get to top. Right away she wanted to get into high gear. She grabbed me and guided me to smack into her hard with very fast rhythm. Any time I deviated she got me back into crotch slapping mode. She came across a bit nymphy. Seemed she liked me to hit her clit with my pelvis on each pump. Was quite vocal, moaning and squeaking. I don't think she had any orgasms. Overall her LS felt pretty loose but was very wet despite I didn't see her add any lubricant during the session. Tits, though tattooed, we're fun to grab during the sex and I enjoyed the firmness. She also grabbed them a lot as well as tried tickling my nipples.

Was sweating and thinking about finishing and asked her to switch to standing doggy. It was a stretch, but I managed to imagine her as this Turkish girl I'd liked and then shot . Showered again and paid.

Not the most lovely or special punt but an interesting option for anyone seeking to complete the provinces.  Planning to take a break from punting for a bit and always good to end on a less than ideal note I think so I won't want to rush back too soon.  I thought the night before last would be my last for a while, but it was too good so here I am haha.

Cheers

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 15-9-2023 02:45 ]

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   21-9-2023 14:06  Karma  +2   
Mister   17-9-2023 17:30  Karma  +4   “always good to end on a less than ideal note I think so I won't want to rush back” — that’s what I thought, but … ...
Dirkbot24   16-9-2023 10:26  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the info!
hotjac   15-9-2023 14:48  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   15-9-2023 11:53  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   15-9-2023 03:16  Karma  +10   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY