Karma 28
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 07:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Kawaii Spa - Kaka

Date & Time of Session: early-Sep 2023, in the evening (after 8pm)
Name: Kaka
Nationality & Language: Chinese (both nationality & language)
Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Height: 162cm at most (I'm not good at height estimations)
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: HK$1,200 excl. tips
Repeat: No

Though still relatively new to the sauna scene, I am starting to get a better sense of what I enjoy (and don't) -- hence, while my experience with Kaka was overall disappointing, it helped me developer a keener appreciation for stellar service.

I'll recount my experience from the beginning, in its entirety and in chronological order.

Pre-visit: Booking an appointment via the agent from Kawaii was very straightforward and hassle-free, with my reservation confirmed within 5 minutes of enquiry. The building was very accessible (near Exit A of TST MTR Station, if my memory serves me right) but there are two things which immediately stood out to me -- (1) it is located along an extremely busy street and (2) there are long lines of people waiting for the elevator, almost all the time. The spa itself was easy to find, and the interior looked like it was recently renovated -- there was a clear attempt at a "Japanese" theme (funny thing to note, I know), the rooms were very clean / well-maintained, and lighting was well-balanced in terms of brightness / dimness.

Anyway, when Kaka received me at the door and brought me to the room, I recall having thought, "ouch, she looks nothing like the TG pictures at all". I had to confirm with her if she really was Kaka and when she did, I immediately thought, "ouch, just try to stay positive anyway".

Part 1: Kaka offered to shower with me prior to the massage -- I was admittedly quite taken aback by this, as I thought that was not standard protocol with spa girls at all. I nevertheless agreed to it and when she took her clothes off, I thought, "ouch..." for the third time in less than five minutes. Now, I should put out a disclaimer at this point and say that I do generally make an effort to not let my negative thoughts shine through via my actions and hence, I maintained an "all smiles" attitude and kept up the conversation with Kaka -- to her credit, she's pretty good at holding a conversation and had quite a number of interesting stories / experiences to share.

Post-shower, Kaka then gave me a massage in the nude. Her technique was sufficiently strong and powerful, exactly the way I like it. At this point, I started to appreciate her a little more -- things were starting to look up!

Part 2: This is where Kaka shone -- her service was immaculate, and she put in 110% effort in making sure I was properly pleasured. She also gave me a very good BBBJ and full access to her body (which I honestly didn't really care about because, hey, 2/5 and all but much appreciated anyway...).

Another great thing about Kaka was her attention to hygiene and cleanliness. She had with her a pack of wet wipes that she would use (both on herself and on me) prior to any activity, including massage -- this is something that I suppose some people may find overboard but I really liked it.

Kaka would also intermittently check in to see if I was enjoying myself. Towards the end of our session, she hinted that she was willing to do FS for an extra 30 mins but at the same time asked if I would come back to see her after FS and I've "had my way" with her (not like it matters lol...) -- needless to say, I declined the FS (very politely, if I may add).

We then showered together and say our goodbyes (she said she was very keen to see me again but...).

Conclusion: Long story short, I will not book another session with Kaka, but only for very superficial reasons (i.e. looks and body). If a potential customer was able / willing to look past that, I would actually highly recommend Kaka as her spirit of service was top-notch -- it was quite evident to me that she had a "customers first" attitude.

With that said, I guess looks are still the first barriers that one must overcome to attain "true appreciation" after all so... (warning: bad metaphor ahead!) let's just say it's difficult to truly appreciate the engine of a Rolls Royce if it's housed within a run-down Kia

Recent Ratings
Mister   17-9-2023 17:13  Karma  +4   Kawaii should get with the program and use real (if PS’d) pics, like more of its competitors are doing.
Eastman   16-9-2023 03:00  Acceptance  +1   
Yulbrynner007   14-9-2023 23:19  Acceptance  +1   
capslock   14-9-2023 21:01  Acceptance  +1   
Phaychay   14-9-2023 18:49  Karma  +4   
magictime12   14-9-2023 17:44  Karma  +4   
dseto200   14-9-2023 10:00  Acceptance  +2   
Skepti10   14-9-2023 07:38  Karma  +4   What exactly about her body is an "ouch"?
sofamina
Nookie Newbie

UID 295202
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 2
Karma 28
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sofamina's post

@Skepti10 -- Sorry I now realise I had left that part out completely. Well, she was on the pudgy side with a rather short torso and a bit of a belly, but not in the way that youngsters these days would call "thicc"... Of course, this is 100% my personal judgement though