Nationality & Language: China (Guangxi), Mandarin Only
Face:  3/5
Body: 2.5/5
Height:  ~5'2"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Damage:  600, 40min
Repeat: no, will check out other YL brothels next time

Last December I wrote about my experience being turned away from a 2 girl apartment in Yuen Long by two young mainlanders due to being a foreigner (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78516).  I'd had a good experience there in the covid-era with a middle aged lady before the place transitioned to a more frequently rotating schedule of talent.  I wanted to try again thinking whichever 7-day girls were in house now may not have the same attitude and it might be a good place to find some mainland talent on the younger side, based on the kind of girls who had sent me away on the last attempt.

I tried to call ahead but the number from the ad was disconnected.  I headed up to the flat which is totally discreet, no markings indicating WGs inside and just a doorbell.  I was welcomed in and accepted this time, but the talent wasn't looking so fresh as the last time I'd stopped by.  There was a taller heavily made up lady with a bitchy face and red dress and a shorter, rounder one in a black dress with massive knockers and an arm tattoo.  Neither really MCOT.  The big tits lady led me to the same room I had been in on my first visit and asked me to strip and shower alone.  She was quite nice and from Guangxi, it was her first day in HK and she'd be staying 7 days.

After showering and drying she got me on the bed and introduced the services which were as I'd expected. $400 for massage and HJ, $600 for front side "massage" and sex, other services at additional charge including anal but I wasn't gonna spend more than that.  Agreed to have sex and she started the service with a light massage of arms and chest and some chat where she gave me lots of compliments about my "high nose" etc, etc.  She used her huge real and relatively firm tits to graze me and do a bit of titty fucking (dry).  I also got to suck on them.  The rest of her body was not special, a couple of bike tyres around her belly with some stretch marks and her face starting to show age. Big full black bush and a bit of underarm hair if I saw correctly.  She did some CB and neck and ear kissing which was alright, during which she welcomed me playing with her clit manually.  Unfortunately no real BJ from this girl as she just spent about 45 seconds licking my scrote before bagging LB and going to CG.

The fucking was the highlight of this punt as she could really take all of LB and seemed to enjoy it a lot.  Once inside her in CG she took control and was vigorously grinding on me for a good while as I only occasionally gave her a few pumps of my own, really really deep in there.  Enjoyed playing with her melones grandes as she seemingly orgasmed.  We moved on to mish and I hit it pretty hard for about ten minutes before moving to a physically demanding piledriver position for the finish.  Finally shot and went slow for a bit before withdrawing.  After finishing she sat on the bedside just looking at me in such a unusual way.  I couldn't tell if she was looking at me like she was in love or if she just went totally blank.  After enough awkward silence I asked what is it and she just giggled.  She asked me to rest first while she showered, she was a little bit sweaty too.  After that, got cleaned up and showered alone again.  Felt pretty satisfied and spent and was ready to go home until I got to the bus stop and felt the urge for round 2 with someone younger and sexier.

Overall decent punt, great for big tit fans and had a good connection during the sex.  No clock watching or rush and warm personality, but not the kinds of girls in this flat as I was hoping for.

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 14-9-2023 01:48 ]

Recent Ratings
bottle   18-9-2023 00:13  Acceptance  +1   
challenger516   15-9-2023 21:29  Acceptance  +1   thank you for the report, will check it out.
TedKoppel   14-9-2023 13:33  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   14-9-2023 11:44  Karma  +3   Thank you very much.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY