Karma 402
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2023 18:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Xiao Yu, The gem of 56-58 Lai Chi Kok Road

Date & Time of Session: 13/9/2023 2 p.m.
Name: Xiao Yu (AKA sexy baby)
Link: No link at the moment
Nationality & Language: Chinese

Face: 4/5
Very beautiful girl. Got a very nice smile. I love her lips, very thin, very kissable.

Body: 4.5/5
If you like girl with big boobs, you can skip as she has a flat chest. She did have a very nice butt though (very firm, girl did exercise quite a bit), and limbs quite slim. Overall very athletic body.

Skill and service: 4/5
This girl is NEW to this industry, but she’s doing quite well in terms of service. Very friendly attitude, keen to provide service. DFK, BBBJ, DATY all available (YMMV though)

GFE: 10/5
This is what Xiao Yu excels at. She’s really got that strong GFE. More details below

Price & Session Length: $1200 (Length forgotten, I lost track of time)

Repeat: Already did numerous times.

Detailed encounter:

Actually I have visited Xiao Yu numerous times already. I should have released this report long time ago, but was bogged down with business.

Set up an appointment with her through WeChat, arrived at her room right on time. She opened the door with a big smile on her face. She helped me put down my stuff, and we started by catching up with each other. I then presented her with a special gift I got her from Japan. She was really happy and peck me all over the place with her lips. I hold her in my arms as we laid down on her bed. We must’ve spent 15 minutes just laid there cuddling and talking. This is one of the things I liked about her, because I enjoy getting to know about the girls through conversations. (Yeah, I know, we are all there to do the deed, but it won’t hurt getting to know more about the girl )

Small talks eventually turned into exchange of LFKs. She started to help me remove my clothes, and I happily reciprocated. Into the shower we go. She cleaned me thoroughly, blue juice and all. Finished the shower and get out. After drying ourselves off, we begin making out softly. LFKs elevated into DFKs. We DFKed as we get back to the bed. She then proceeds to slide under me and give me a very good BBBJ, giving very good attention to both my balls and shaft. Very good tongue action for a girl with her level of experience.

She blow me for some time, and I decided to return the favor. I started by DFK her, licking her earlobe and then proceed to her nipples. Guys, this girl is EXTRA sensitive. Everything you did to her, she would shake and tremble. I felt her LS a bit with my finger, and she was already wet as a fountain down there. She was either an Oscar-tier actress, or she was genuinely having the time of her life. But from what I know about her and what I observed, I am definitely sure it is the latter. Gave her LS some love with my tongue, and she trembled even more. She clamped my head tightly with her thighs, as she climaxed pretty hard on that one.

It was too intense, so we stopped a while to catch our breath. She then DFKed me very hard, and put a condom on me. We started fucking each other like I owned her and she owned me. We would stop once in a while to catch our breath, and go at it again. She was moaning so loud, I believe many people in the vicinity heard us. We switched through a variety of positions, before we both finally came very hard. More DFK as we laid there.

Showered after we rested. Because business has been slow for her, so she wanted me to stay and talk to her. She gave me a bit of massage as we talked, More cuddling and kisses as we talked. I think we kind of clicked, in some sense.

Finally it was time for me to go. Paid her, promised to write a report for her, a goodbye kiss, and I go out as a happy man.

A very very satisfying punt, will definitely revisit again and again.

P.S.  Actually there is an ad there that uses her photos, but the address of the ad is NOT hers. Apparently the ad agent tricked her into shooting those photos, and uses them for their own damn purposes. I was quite pissed about this, and told Xiao Yu about this. She told me she would talk to them about it. I have attached these photos for you guys to have a look.

[ Last edited by  anata_no_kokoro at 13-9-2023 21:05 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bottle   18-9-2023 00:13  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   14-9-2023 17:28  Karma  +2   
TedKoppel   14-9-2023 13:45  Karma  +2   What a gem. I will need to see her soon
HKGPeter   14-9-2023 12:05  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 10:21  Karma  +10   See below long reply
boscitc   14-9-2023 09:06  Karma  +8   
manofdahouse   13-9-2023 23:21  Karma  +6   Great report, thanks!
momozzz   13-9-2023 19:00  Karma  +6   great report and love the first pic. Looks so candid
anata_no_kokoro
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 405
Posts 19
Karma 402
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2023 18:44  Profile P.M. 
This link is her

https://141-hk.com/en/C29197-SSP-141Walk-up-shootonface.html

But the address is NOT her

If you want to see the girl in the photos, please go to

56-58 Lai Chi Kok Road, 2/F, Rm 9

Phone no.: 5133 8572

The fucking agent tricked the girl into shooting these photos, and used them for an ADV of another address   

I am doing this report for Xiao Yu's justice

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   14-9-2023 20:15  Karma  +3   these women are lovely but thinking and listening, no
TedKoppel   14-9-2023 13:47  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 10:32  Karma  +10   "tricked"? The 2 girls have easy solutions at hand, but it requires thinking & listening.
natsumesama   13-9-2023 22:23  Karma  +2   Favorable
biztron   13-9-2023 20:57  Karma  +5   why ra 30 the photos tho
anata_no_kokoro
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 405
Posts 19
Karma 402
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2023 21:07  Profile P.M. 
@biztron Regarding the RA, not sure if I should set RA on this kind of photos. I have removed it for now, please let me know if it has to go up, thanks.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 10:33  Acceptance  +10   Valid ? because the PIC uploaded are NOT the ones UPLOADED on the webpage (OFFLINE) of THAT girl. Up to MODs.
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 00:34  Profile P.M. 
“Because business has been slow for her, so she wanted me to stay and talk to her”

Interesting, there are lots of bros hunting in that building, I’m surprised (esp after reading the reports) that she doesn’t get more clients. I guess the local bros prioritize figure over face and/or service.

Definitely a sweet looking face.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 10:35  Acceptance  +10   She has not yet switched ON her webpage (IT clueless like many) so invisible for now, but she is NOT a clock watcher.
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 05:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 anata_no_kokoro's post

She told me the same thing when I saw her ad appearing in Shum Shui Po. Her service is one of the best I have had for a long time and I am planning a repeat visit again tomorrow.

I have mongered long enough and service beats youth / looks hands down. She is one of those that gets you horny in the right way once you are through the door.

Recent Ratings
anata_no_kokoro   14-9-2023 22:50  Karma  +3   Looking forward to your revisit report
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 11:27  Acceptance  +10   Both girls have solutions at hands & friendS ready to help, but they have to stop sitting on their butts whining!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6546
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4019
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 10:29  Profile P.M. 
1) My views and experience with Sexy Baby are 100% consistent with this Report. Simple.
It is also totally consistent with the view and experience of a friend (we shared an “interest “in Phoenix) on the Chinese Forum who also saw here twice,
maybe …three times as he was in touch with her yesterday (so she is back from (BS) “periods” break in Zhuhai)

2) The pictures attached (from Shoot On Face, room 2, 2F, 160 Tai Po Road, SSP) are the NEW pictures of Sexy Baby.
I saw her twice, have pictures and videos.
(in my 5/9/2023 Report, Restricted Access RA50 https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=86794).
Her earings are easy to recognize. Zero doubt.
The great change, compared to her previous pictures, is that SHE SMILES NOW (visible on my blindfolded CowGirl videos)! Yes!!

3) TP160 situation:

That is why yesterday I added that

PE & SSP chaos !
WARNING:
Both the pictures of
PE, 56-58 Lai Chi Kok Road Sexy Baby (2F, room 9) and Mix Blood baby (2F, room 1…with new hairstyle)
are being used by
SSP, 160 Tai Po Road    Shoot On Face, 2F room 2 (SAME HEARINGS) and Angel 2F room 1 (got pic + vid like this)
…while the phone numbers, UserIDs are DIFFERENT…but 4 ladies on that 2F have the same backup phone number!
(both were taking a “periods” (BS!!) break (likely real) in Zhuhai and Shenzhen)

But I have no clue WTF is happening,
saved the fact that there is massive …deck reshuffling between the 2 buildings
….and even Tomorrow Flower (rather big) webpage turned into a skinny stewardess overnight.      
Serious stunts happening there coupled with IT problems.

Why do I mention this?

Simply because the SSP, 160 Tai Po Road crew is massively advertised on the Database (Flowers & Weekly Poll)
…but who knows who is behind the doors there
between….1) PIC & VID borrowed and 2) IT issues.”

to both my Sexy Baby and Mix Blood Baby threads!
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=86210
This is EXACTLY the same “borrowed” pictures and videos problem with PE Mix Blood Baby and SSP “Angel”,
In this case, you can see her NEW HAIRSTYLE ALREADY on the picture I added on 22/8/2023 to the thread.

Looking a bit further than SB or even MBB,
there is something more serious happening because …Tomorrow Flower has moved there 2 days ago too
(likely real but I never wrote down her UserID number so not 100% sure)
as well as some other girls.
Tomorrow Flower fxcked up profile has been corrected overnight but still seems Work-In-Progress.

I think the unexpected popularity of MBB (with her Handstand BJ) and then SB …introduced to me (or me into her :laughing: ) by MBB on 22/8/2023
might have triggered some opportunistic PR leveraging ideas into some heads, while the 2 girls were away.

In the coming weeks, things should be clearer, but for sure
Sexy Baby is GFE GEM !!
better not waste any time, FOR NOW (things might clarify), going to 160 Tai Po Road, SSP
as DECEPTION IS AROUND THE CORNER!

Recent Ratings
anata_no_kokoro   14-9-2023 11:44  Karma  +3   Favorable
anata_no_kokoro
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 405
Posts 19
Karma 402
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 11:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 HK_Legend's post

Would love to see your report and video, but not enough RA at the moment, so...working on it now LOL

Why I said she was tricked, is because when I talked to her yesterday, she said she just did these photo/video shoots the night before. The agent PROMISED her that these photos/videos would help HER business flourish, while the truth is that they didn't even care to use them for HER advs.

Reality is, these fuckers don't care for her business. All they care is for THEIR business, and I am NOT ok with this kind of stuff

That's why I am taking this matter into my own hands (hence this report, and with more to come in the future)
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6546
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4019
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 12:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 anata_no_kokoro's post

As I said to a friend on the Chinese Forum (similar points as yours),
it is difficult to "save" those who do not want to be saved!
It's never good to pxss off Darwin.

Just "talked to her" NOW.
Totally passive, trying to avoid problems, hoping that the "agent" will kindly give her pictures and videos...
...and she is not even switching ON her APP.
(waiting to see Mix Blood Baby's reaction, maybe more forcefull than adorable naive Sexy Baby)

...but as I type this, OH SURPRISE
....she is BACK ONLINE ...in PE, room 9, 2F, 56-58 Lai Chi Kok Road with HER NEW PICTURES ...but "Shoot On Face" name for now.
(funnily, the blog posts of the 2 SSP girls on the Chinese Forum were blastered this morning with ...FRAUD
and a post popped up about fraud using other's people pictures! )

The SSP "Shoot On Face" webpage just disappeared...and I cannot wait to see what profile they COPY now!

That said, I think both girls were willing "victims" considering the dynamic I witnessed the first time with MBB and "Just Jaeckin"
...and probably did not mind their pictures / videos to be used for a while by another.
MMB NEW pictures & videos were likely taken end of August ...and as she was away, was willing to please her boss.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 14-9-2023 12:25 ]

Recent Ratings
anata_no_kokoro   14-9-2023 12:40  Karma  +3   Her ad is on now, with the new photos. Maybe what I did is useful?
anata_no_kokoro
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 405
Posts 19
Karma 402
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 12:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 HK_Legend's post

That new report on the chinese forum

Guess who wrote that?

Yep, that's right, me

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 12:21  Karma  +10   Oh that is such a surprise to me! Would have never guessed. LOL Welcome to that part of this world!
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 341
Posts 44
Karma 334
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2023 14:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 HK_Legend's post

If you look at the videos on her ad, the watermark still says 160 Tai Po Rd....  so fix one thing but not the other.
Haiyaa.

https://141-hk.com/en/C29197-PE-141Walk-up-shootonface.html

You guys that have seen her do you talk to her in PTH or Canto?

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 14-9-2023 15:03 ]

Recent Ratings
anata_no_kokoro   14-9-2023 15:37  Karma  +1   She can't speak Canto, Mandarin all the way
HK_Legend   14-9-2023 15:08  Acceptance  +10   Then go for an AUDIT of ladies webpages: you will be VERY busy!! Me, sign language! That even worked for Handstand BJ w ...
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6546
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4019
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2023 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 TedKoppel's post

The CRAZY cherry on the pictures & videos shuffle / cake is that...

THEY SHOULD EFFECTIVELY BOTH (Stupid Baby and Mix Blood Baby) MOVE TO THAT ADDRESS soon
...and their new address was being warmed up with THEIR pics+vids with temps...
...so no problem with the watermark.

(honestly, I liked "Just Jaeckin" skills and style...during our movie session, but that was a damn smart stunt )

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   15-9-2023 16:16  Karma  +2   
anata_no_kokoro   15-9-2023 15:16  Acceptance  +3   Watermark changed already Lol