Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2023 13:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] Absolute Angels Bangkok Owners Arrested

Hello Everyone,

I've been planning my trip to Thailand this October and wanted to book a girl from AAB to pick me up from the airport like I did last time. Then I saw this story:
https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40030330

Not only was this throwing a wrench in my plans, it also made my blood freeze a little (actually a lot) since I was stupid enough to book with them using my real name, email, and phone. And now I'm afraid I'm on some sort of list that will get me nabbed as soon as I step foot in immigration...

A quick look on Wikipedia soothed some of my fears however, stating that procuring sexual services for oneself from a consenting adult is not illegal under Thai law.

On the other hand, Thailand doesn't exactly strike me as a 'rule of law' kind of place. I can easily envision a situation where the current government rounds up some random white guys like me to parade in front of their constituents to show they are defending Thai honor in the face of lecherous farang.

So am I overreacting? I know at the very least I'm going to get a separate phone and email to organize liaisons in the future. What are some ways you protect your privacy for these sorts of things?

Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   13-1-2024 18:36  Acceptance  +1   I read the article and the problem wasn't the sex part. The problem was the working girls drugged and robbed the client ...
boscitc   12-9-2023 18:31  Acceptance  +8   Agree with Jack. Don’t worry.
JackTheBat   12-9-2023 15:04  Acceptance  +10   "am I overreacting?"...very much so.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2023 15:15  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by despando at 12-9-2023 12:15
I'm going to get a separate phone and email to organize liaisons in the future. What are some ways you protect your privacy for these sorts of things?

Data privacy should be an ongoing concern for everyone. Why give your data away to Meta/Facebook/Tinder/Instagram or the Google octopus? They monetize it, and they ain't paying us.

Email: protonmail.com, Switzerland-based and encrypted by default. You can get a free account but paid accounts are reasonable, and you can also get ProtonVPN. And yes, using a VPN is a good practice.

Don't plaster your picture and real name everywhere. Phone numbers are increasingly important: The Zuck paid billions of dollars to acquire WhatsApp years ago. Yes, WhatsApp now leaks your data, including phone number and all your contacts, into the Facebook bucket. Just getting to know you better, sweetie!

The good news is that these monoliths don't give a flying fuck if you patronize sex workers, unless they can push ads for such services onto your platforms and scrape a few more pennies.

To your main point: Thai Immigration absolutely does not fucking care in the slightest if you consume sexual services while in-country. Do dress well when appearing at the Immig counter upon arrival: shirt with collar, long pants. Be polite. Don't say: "Hey buddy, where are the best blowjobs in town? Is Ploy still working at Sticky Rice Massage?"

JtB

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   11-1-2024 11:20  Acceptance  +10   
despando   12-9-2023 15:36  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the advice. Do you have any tips for phone security as well?
John1980
Nookie Newbie

UID 300806
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 3
Karma 0
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2024 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Hi

I am also same position as yours and booked with absolute angels Bangkok several times and had lot communication. Ca yyou please advise if you had any issues with Thai immigration on your last visit?

Recent Ratings
Laszlo   12-1-2024 06:52  Acceptance  +1   The owner of Absolute Angels most likely didn't pay his share to the boys in brown. The same as Smooci. From reading on ...
John1980
Nookie Newbie

UID 300806
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 3
Karma 0
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2024 17:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 John1980's post

Do you think it will be the problem for their customer at Thai immigration and get nasty surprise