Body: 4/5 - skinny with fake tits, huge scars under them
Height: 160?
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 - too professional and strict with what's allowed and not allowed
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 ST
Repeat: No

After saying goodbye to Nit in the morning, I was horny again in the afternoon and in the evening. I had to satifsy my needs so I went to beach road first in the hopes of finding back the bimbo girl I saw the day before. It was too early, I didn't find the girl nor did I find anyone that fits my taste in women but I still needed to get my load out. I went back to my hotel and I opened up TF and the only women who responded were older women. One didn't look too bad so I asked her ''ST 1000? Line?'', all she replied with was ''OK''. 30 min later she arrived at my hotel, I went to the lobby to pick her and I was no longer horny when I saw her. I expected her to be in her mid 40s but she was closer to 60. I told her that it's not her on the photos (technically it is...) and she left. It's the first time that this has happened to me so I wasn't happy at all. I went back to my room, took 10 min to process this and I messaged Ing whose line I had added before I came to Thailand. She's pretty popular since she's also on OF and I believe she does sex no cd as well, but don't quote me on that since I didn't do it myself. She sent out a basic standard reply that goes along the lines of: ''Sex with condom, no anal,... 2000 ST". I know Dr. A will hunt me down for paying 2000B ST, but you'll have to let this one slip since I was thinking with my LB the entire day. Eventually she came over at around 9PM to my hotel and she looked exactly like her photos, minus some facetuning.

We went up to my room, I told her that I had showered already and that she can get ready by herself in the bathroom. She was in and out of the bathroom in less than 2 minutes and her lips were around my LB by the 3rd minute. Her PSE level is high but her (BB)BJ skills weren't amazing. She sucked my lb and went up and down, that's it, no variation besides the tempo. I let her suck me for a few minutes before I told her I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to have a good view on those tits, I told her to come on top of me. She used a lot of lube so I didn't feel much, but she's very tight and clean down there (and shaven for those who are interested). There's not much variation possible in this position but even here, the only thing she seems to know is to adjust the speed. She rode me hard and quick, trying to make me cum fast and to earn a quick buck. I noticed this and I told her to get off of me and to suck my LB again. I was about to come so I told her to lay down on her back. I wanted to do it my way. I was standing upright at the edge of the bed so I pulled her closer to me, she opened up her legs for me and I went to pound town. I'm not the kind of person who would go rough on someone but I did with Ing because fucking this 18yo girl with fake tits was making me so horny that I simply just had to fuck my own brains out. Her moans were loud (and fake) but I liked it. I probably went rabid on her for the next 5 minutes until I had to come. I pulled out, took the condom off and told her to open up her mouth for me. She obliged and went sat down on her knees with her mouth wide open. It seems like I was still horny since the afternoon so when I came, almost all of it went on her face rather than in her mouth. Some of it even went on her eye but she took it like a champ and she sucked my LB even after I came. As soon as I was done, I had to lay down for a bit while she went into the bathroom to spit it out and clean up her face. She had to redo her makeup as well, but it's part of the job so I didn't feel bad for her. This session took maybe max. 20 minutes (excluding the 5 min to check in, out and the shower). She's a pro and if you're looking for a fun quick session, she's your go-to girl. She'll actually put in the effort to give you a good time, just not a long one. Personally, I wouldn't repeat since I wanted to try others as well + I prefer GFE sessions.

I've added some pics from her instagram. Mods, please adjust the RA level if necessary, many thanks I appreciate it!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
15633381   20-10-2023 21:17  Karma  +2   
johnburns3545   24-9-2023 03:12  Karma  +4   
hotjac   9-9-2023 15:03  Karma  +5   Hot damn - she's boner material, there's no denying that, too bad she's more into money than sensuality.
gentlemanne   9-9-2023 04:56  Acceptance  +2   can't see the ig pictures but maybe TF = Ingggg2023 ? She has many accounts
kuori2   8-9-2023 16:56  Acceptance  +5   good dump!
kalvinhobbs   8-9-2023 10:18  Karma  +5   
americafirst141   8-9-2023 10:01  Karma  +6   
obe   8-9-2023 09:58  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   8-9-2023 08:48  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   8-9-2023 07:35  Karma  +10   This took place in Pattaya.
Nrhhk   8-9-2023 03:00  Karma  +4   Excellent!!
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2023 18:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@gentlemanne        Yes that's her, she has many TF accounts but I don't know which one she uses now.

Recent Ratings
kingtrainerbbc   14-9-2023 14:11  Acceptance  +1   
gentlemanne
Lustful Lord

UID 288908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 559
Posts 74
Karma 546
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2023 21:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Her active TF account is: Hiooo for now. (she seems to create new accounts every few months)
And here's her IG: 69ing96
And she has an OF too: @kikithailady
I guess it's nice if you want PSE and don't care about GFE experience.