Post at 6-9-2023 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK- JSL Very Pretty Chinese on 8F

Name: YY/Yoyo
WeChat: Yes
Location: 8F, Section D Room 08 James Lee Mansion, Tsimshatsui
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, some English
Face: 5/5, Long hair, make-up
Body: 4/5 Around 5.4, 36C, natural boobs, tattoo on the back, flabby tummy on CG
Service: 4/5 Showered together before and after, cbj skill is meh with some teeth, no KY, pussy was extremely wet, very fun girl if u speak Mandarin, all round good skills.
Price & Session Length: $600, not a clock watcher + 100 for tips.
Repeat: Yes.
Overall score: 4/5

Summary:
Hot and humid day, elevators are long so decided to climb all 8F, most doors are closed, knocked on couple of doors nothing clicks, found Yoyo on room 08 (from elevator go to right side, by intersection take left, second door on your right). She open the door wearing some Japanese sailor costume, asks how much, 6 she says and in I went. Talk to her in English but she didn’t quite understood, turns out she is from China (Hunan). Spoke to her with Mandarin, said it’s her first day, I said everyone said that, she said u must be a regular, break the ice with it and she completely relaxed. Asks for shower together which I declined, not enough room for two. Lick my nipple, cbj and CG. Can see tummy flab while she takes my Dick in. Skills are lackluster, so I asks her to lie down and went for Mish, her face was done (eyes and nose) so she looks like a knock off of Yua Mikami, very pretty. Day is hot, asks her to move to doggy, open up the curtain, move her hair out of her face, and pound her while watching her face and boobs moving up and down.

The type of face that you wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen around with outside. Very pretty. Boobs are fine, but flattens when she lies down. Will be here for another week. Give it a go if u’re into Oriental look while good attitude. Not sure if she will be as cheery for non Mandarin speaking folks, I’m not native but at least I’m quite articulate in it.
Photo request is declined. Told me to come back to see her to continue our chat, so got her wechat.

Recent Ratings
ZirePhoenix   3-10-2023 13:29  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   8-9-2023 13:46  Acceptance  +2   Put this is Walkup reports section to earn karma.