Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2023 13:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[CLYYKKY] Barbara

Name: Barbara
Date: 6 September
Telegram: CLYYKKY
Nationality & Language: Russian, solid English and surprisingly good Korean
Face: 5/5 (would be a 4 but she looks exactly like an ex of mine, hence an extra 1)
Body: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1,200/45 mins
Repeat: Maybe, if the ex’s IG tempts me back in

After a few loveless, no GFE walk ups with Russian providers in KH over the last couple months, decided to dip a toe back into the HG scene. Had some experience with a couple other agents, but this one showed up on the radar quite recently. Joined the TG group and Bam! There she is! My ex from 7 years ago, with poutier lips and a smile to die for. (Not really her, resemblance uncanny)

Had to give this a try. Hit up the agent late the previous night for a lunch hour booking. I have a thing for being the first one for the day, I feel a lot less icky around the room and the girls show better energy. Pretty smooth conversation on TG, made sure that BBBJ in the shower and DFK are firmly on offer, and was given a polite confirmation.

Rang the bell, was met with a gorgeous smile that reached her eyes. Hugged, kissed, paid. She let me undress her, already got me in the mood.

The shower went on for around 10 minutes. LB rock hard and got a nice sloppy BBBJ while she was sucking on a mint candy at the same time. Tried a little deep throating, but she had strong gag reflexes so didn’t push it. More DFK for 7 minutes in heaven.

Went back to the room, laid together making some small talk while she was giving LB a handy followed by a titjob. No clock watching. Eventually the sim found it’s way on to little johnny and we started with spooning so I could constantly kiss her neck while she moaned (probably fake, but she looked like she was having fun).

Some hard pounding in mish followed, she really let herself go with louder moans. Not the tightest, but a snug fit. Honestly a better fit than my ex ;) Came pretty close to finish, slowed down a bit with CG for a couple minutes. She laughed and asked if I was about to get there. Alright, time for the grand finale…flipped her around and dogged for a couple minutes before hurrying back into mish and finish in dom, a proud big load.

Caught my breath for a few seconds, quick shower together again with some DFK and then said my goodbyes. She’s here for another week at least, from what she told me.

Recent Ratings
mihirorox   23-9-2023 23:53  Acceptance  +1   
challenger516   15-9-2023 22:11  Acceptance  +1   Very nice, would love to try her soon
miketk   6-9-2023 23:49  Karma  +5   Thanks! GFE on menu!!!
Kride   6-9-2023 18:33  Acceptance  +1   It said it is a discussion group. Didn't realize it is anagent.