Subject: [Bangkok] Fiwfans Namfon's back!
kalvinhobbs
Erotic Emperor

UID 284297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2499
Posts 93
Karma 2484
Acceptance 301
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 18:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans Namfon's back!

[Bangkok] Fiwfans Namfon

Date & Time of Session: Sept 2023
Name: Namfon
Agency: Madam88888
Place: Kokotel
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406rae6djlae7vdx5
Nationality & Language: Thai, no english
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 white skin, skinny with big man mades
Skill: 5/5 very short on bj and cg
Service: 5/5
GFE: 0/5 no english so that gets a 0 for gfe from me
Price & Session Length: 3500 90 min, 2 shots
Repeat: Yes, already have and will again

Saw she's back so had to make an appt, why not try for two shots at 90 mins. Only done 2 shot once a few years ago but let's see if this service queen can make some magic happen. Same hotel as a lot of ladies from Madam8 and probably other agencies too. Got to room and dont even recall what she was wearing since most of the time it was nothing She brought out a water from the fridge, figure it was for me? But i already had one on me.

No clean up needed, she gets right to work taking off my shirt and starts kissing my nipples before dropping my shorts and playing with my cock. Then leads me to the couch were we start to make out and she just had some chocolate so i can taste it. This is what i've been missing in my previous sessions this trip. Then down she goes for some BBBJ, and she is very skilled here. Think i saw a post mention she's been at it for 10 years so she sure learned a lot in that time. Not much of a BJ guy but I got pretty close to popping there. She positions herself within reach for my hand to grab her ass and finger her to get ready for the main course. After a few minutes she puts on a cover and jumps on top of me, making out while bouncing up and down. She then spins around and i guess twerks me in and out while im still on the couch.

Appetizer over, now to the main course. Led to the bedroom where she continues more BJ before she lays down and we start in mish. Knowing i got 90 mins, i was enjoying my time before the first pop. Didn't feel like changing positions, could save that for round 2. Plenty of kissing lips, boobs, neck and pounded away w/her soft moans. Until her moans got loader and i shoot my first load. We rest for a bit and she brings her phone so we can chat a bit before being lead to bathroom where tub was ready for me.

Now this is the real main course. I saw pics of the bath tube in FF but didn't translate to read what to expect. I've tried a soapy in Japan but her routine in the tube way better IMO. If you enjoy BJ you'll love this part and if you're in TH you should just to check it out but if not you can continue reading. I lay in the tube now after he lights some candles, then massages my head. Then she jumps in and more fun's about to begin. I'm still resting and little head not ready to go again yet. We're on opposite ends before she comes towards me rubbing her boobs up my cock before we're face to face and start making out again and now stroking him to get him ready. She then goes back puts her arm under my ass to lift my cock out of the water for some more BBBJ on a limp dick I still felt like i was gonna pop with her amazing head skills. She kept my cock in there for at least 5 maybe 10 mins working at it with no luck. Then she had to take a breather and started massaging my feet and legs, not great but no one comes for the massage. Looks kind of annoyed i'm not ready yet but she's not gonna give up. She goes back in stroking me and kissing the head, i felt so close to coming again and its almost good to go. Slides her body back up against my cock again, coming in for more kisses. Now he's ready to go. She goes back and pulls me up pointing to the towel but then as i standup she goes at it again heading bobbing hard, felt so good, surprised i didn't pop multiple times already. If only i was 20 years younger. Not sure what time it was but thought that was suppose to be the 2nd pop. Time flew by but it was at least 20 mins in the tube. Like i said probably many times, not a BJ guy but that was amazing.

Thought it was over but nope, off to the bedroom again. She put on cover and started on top for some nice cowgirl eventually dropping down and hugging me before flipping me over to mish. I go at it for a while and came out to ly down, she checks not fin so starts a hj. I just stopped her and we just cuddled and took a 5-10 or so nap. Then self shower and off i go after an unforgettable session.

Highly recommend and will be coming back again before i head home.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
henryaeveries   24-9-2023 05:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jonjay   10-9-2023 07:14  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   7-9-2023 16:32  Karma  +8   
roninaaa   6-9-2023 23:00  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   6-9-2023 21:55  Karma  +2   
lgjlgjlgj   6-9-2023 14:44  Karma  +2   
4drs   6-9-2023 10:51  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   6-9-2023 10:39  Karma  +6   
marklee1002   6-9-2023 07:05  Acceptance  +1   
obe   5-9-2023 21:41  Karma  +10   Nice
Optimist6   5-9-2023 20:48  Karma  +2   Sounds like a service pro
Laszlo   5-9-2023 19:15  Karma  +4   Great report.
maverick2302
Musky Member

UID 295748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 117
Posts 20
Karma 116
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-8-2023
Location Dhaka, Bangladesh
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 20:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Address

Is the location Kokotel on soi 50?

Recent Ratings
kalvinhobbs   5-9-2023 21:19  Acceptance  +1   This should have been a rating not reply. No