Karma 70
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Macau] Emperor Sauna

I was visiting family in Shenzhen for 2 weeks and decided to take the ferry to visit Macau for the first time, and wanted to share my experiences as a first timer to the Macau sauna scene. I visited two saunas while I was there, Familia Nobre and Emperor Sauna, and despite the many rave reviews for Familia Nobre, I had a MUCH better experience at Emperor (will follow up with a review of my 2 visits to Familia Nobre).

Date & Time of Session: August 24th, 2023
Face: 4/5 (I'm very lenient with faces, take it with a grain of salt)
Body: 4/5
Breasts: 4/5 maybe C manmades? I'm an assman and don't pay much attention here
Height: 5'4ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: Entire length of time in the sauna was 4-5 hours, $4330 HKD total, see end of review for service breakdown
Repeat: Yes

Some logistics for visiting Macau from the mainland for anyone interested. Probably not relevant for most folks, but if you happen to be visiting mainland China for work or whatever and wanted to hop over to Macau for a few days, here's how it went for me:
I preordered round trip tickets from a company called TurboJET to Macau from Shekou Ferry Terminal in Shenzhen for $960 HKD (business class seats). I booked the tickets online through Turbojet's website, you can just google "turbojet hk" to find it. One note is that the site is blocked by the mainland firewall, and my VPN was being finicky but luckily I managed to complete the process. Took a DiDi to the Shekou ferry terminal (on DiDi and Apple Maps I believe its called "Shekou Cruise Center", but its the same thing, pretty sure that's the only commercial port in Shenzhen). Entered the port and went upstairs to the 2nd floor to pick up my tickets, just needed to present the passport and credit card I used to book. If you can't read Mandarin, the ticket counter isn't really labeled in English, but just look for the line of people on the 2nd floor on the left. Filled out the health declaration app thing, and hopped on the ferry. The ferry was basically empty, and there was no need for me to prebook online, but probably better to do so if you can't speak Mandarin. Entire ride took about 1 hour 15 min. Hopped off the ferry and breezed through Macau immigration with my Canadian passport, and walked about 20 min from the Macau port to Rio hotel.

Macau
I booked a suite at Rio Hotel, I think it was like $150 USD a night. FYI Rio Sauna is still closed (I have no idea if they'll ever reopen). Emperor Sauna is located in the Emperor Hotel, which is about a 6 min walk from Rio (not to be confused with the Grand Emperor Hotel). Inside the hotel, just go in the elevator and take the floor to the sauna, I forget which floors specifically (there were 2 floors labeled sauna, take the lower number one). I went at 2pm but the manager there told me the girls didn't start working until 5pm, so I went back to my hotel room to chill for a few hours.

Emperor Sauna
Went back to the sauna at 5pm. The sauna floor is below the hotel rooms, and when the elevator doors open to the sauna floor, the first thing you see is a gigantic poster of a scantily clad lady in a swimsuit. There's a bunch of regular people with their kids staying at the hotel as well, so if you're self conscious about that sort of thing just wait until no one is around before taking the elevator. When I entered the sauna, I passed the front desk and the male attendants there directed me to the lockers to change. They give you some shorts, a bath robe, slippers, and a little green handbag to hold your cell phone and cigarettes or w/e. After the lockers you go to the shower / pool area and shower up. Each shower has a hook where you can hang your towel and goody bag. After you shower up, you can dip in the pool, or  just head directly to an old dude who hands you a towel dry off. After drying off, I headed over to the lounge area.

The lounge is definitely smaller than Familia Nobre, and it is noticeably less busy. I went to Familia Nobre the day before at around the same time and there were a lot more people there. The seats in the lounge at Emperor are kind of placed in a U-shape configuration, so I had dudes in chairs to my left and opposite of me that were facing me. If you're self conscious about being seen by other dudes, I wouldn't worry about it, everyone there is smoking and on their phones or watching TV, and if they're looking in your direction, they're looking at the girls in your lap, not at you. Most of the lounge girls were Vietnamese, I mostly heard a mix of Viet and Mandarin being spoken. The girls were pretty average looking, I wouldn't expect any stunners in the lounge. You can order free drinks and snacks, I opted for a milk tea. Girls will approach you and offer different types of massages, but you may have to make eye contact or make a gesture if you're not getting attention. I started off with a shoulder massage from a girl with a bob cut. A middle aged dude approached me and asked if I wanted a foot massage, and I said yes, assuming he was going to find a girl to do it, but he ended up doing it himself, whatever. After the shoulder and foot massage, I told the shoulder massage girl I wanted a thigh massage, and she signaled a different chick to come over. Unlike Familia Nobre where they do the thigh massage in a private room, at Emperor they do it out in the open. Thigh massage girl was another Viet chick, about a 6 or a 7, not a stunner or anything but I thought she was kinda cute. She sat on my lap, put a blanket over my legs and started massaging my balls and shaft. For those who haven't checked out the Macau forum, a thigh massage is basically where they massage your thighs and balls and stroke you, but not to completion, its to prime you for the main act. Thigh massage lasted about 20 minutes, and after the massage I chilled for a bit to wait for the lineup.

For the lineup, a manager will come into the lounge area and inform everyone that its "showtime". He takes you and the other dudes over to the pool area, and you sit on the side of the pool. The girls then come out, and they do a little walk around the pool so you can get a look at the goods. I think the girls were mostly Viet and mainlanders. I can't remember seeing any Russians, maybe they work later at night (5-7pm is still pretty early so there were only around 12-15 girls at that time). The girls are definitely hotter than the lounge girls, all dolled up and in sexy underwear and heels, and wearing a number. I picked a Viet hottie with some nice man mades who was making eye contact with me and smiling, I definitely tend to go more for better service over looks, but I thought she looked great as well. The manager was going over pricing for the different girls but I didn't pay attention, I was on vacation in Macau for the first time and idgaf about the prices. You tell the manager the number of the girl you want (don't take too long or someone will get her first), and then you head back to the lounge area and chill until she comes out and gets you.

Once the girl came to get me, she takes me to one of the private rooms. The rooms had a bed and a V-shaped showering bed that has a space between your legs for easier access to your junk. The service was great, she was very flirty and she gives me some light kisses (no DFK thought), and I lay down on the shower bed and she starts washing me and doing the routine. Starts off with me face down, and she soaps me up and starts rubbing her tits all across my back. She was shaved and had a little of stubble that I could feel. She proceeds to kiss all over the back of my body, mixed with licking and cat bath, which felt amazing. Spent a few minutes rimming, but nothing too crazy. Then I flip, and she washes the front of my body, interspersed with playing with my nipples while doing more BBBJ. I thought she had pretty good technique, she wasn't able to DT but had good tongue action, though I prefer a little more eye contact. A few more minutes of that, and she dries me off and we head over to the regular bed for some more BBBJ action. After some more nice sucking action, she capped me and we proceeded to the main event. A quick note, I'm on the girthier side and brought my own condoms cause the ones they use are usually too tight. I was able to sneak one in the little cell phone holder bag they give you. She said they weren't really supposed to use condoms from outside, but she was fine with using mine. Proceeded to business time, started off with some mish, switched to standing, and eventually finished up in doggy (no CG, I did all the work). She had a nice peach shaped ass with some good meat on it, and was great in doggy. I had about 10 minutes left remaining after the session, and we laid on the bed and cuddled a bit and chatted. They basically give you an hour for the session, and you get 1 shot (I think you can try to negotiate another shot under the table for a tip, but I didn't try). When time was up, she quickly showered me down, gave me a kiss and showed me back to the lounge.

That was mostly it, but I opted to get a 2 hour veggie Thai massage afterward before another trip to Familia Nobre later that night. The masseuse was a 50 year old aunty. The massages in Asia aren't like the soy boy shiatsu shit you get stateside, they really go hard and deep into your muscles and joints. I thought the massage was really good, but its definitely not some light rubdown that you can take a nap during, she really went hard on my knots. With about 15 minutes left, she started giving me another thigh massage, and I was surprised by how good her technique was, it was way better than what I got in the lounge area. It was nice and slow and sensual, she used both hands and did some cool finger movements across my nuts and shaft. I could have nutted right there, but I don't think they're allowed to let you nut, I'm pretty sure its just to prime you for another round with one of the lineup girls. In any case I was planning on hitting up Familia Nobre later so I held back. After the massage, I showered up again and changed and paid.

I can't remember the exact prices of all the services, and couldn't remember how much the FS was but the 2 hour Thai massage was about $950 HKD. The total damage for the evening, including shoulder massage, foot massage, thigh massage, FS, 2 hour Thai massage and some free snacks and drinks was $4330 HKD. I had a really great time and would recommend it if you don't mind the lounge area layout. I know Familia Nobre is really popular, but I personally think Emperor is underrated and I had a much better experience there and will be returning next time I come back to Macau. FYI my visit was on August 24th.

[ Last edited by  chobo2357 at 5-9-2023 11:45 ]

Recent Ratings
trueburger   6-9-2023 15:16  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   6-9-2023 07:58  Karma  +10   Thanks.
Skepti10   6-9-2023 07:55  Karma  +8   Really great info
Token7   6-9-2023 05:30  Karma  +4   Great info and details thanks! Wish I could find an excuse to go to Macau again.
Phaychay   5-9-2023 19:39  Karma  +4   
dedupe   5-9-2023 15:59  Karma  +4   good intel
twiceAweek   5-9-2023 15:26  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
manhands   5-9-2023 15:01  Karma  +4   
momozzz   5-9-2023 14:27  Karma  +4   Love it and always wanted to try on of them.
alex_french   5-9-2023 14:14  Karma  +6   
gaoxing   5-9-2023 12:29  Karma  +5   Great report
HKGPeter   5-9-2023 11:44  Karma  +3   Thank you for that exhaustive report!