Karma 1741
Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2023 21:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
210 Apliua st. SSP

had a look around and was on the upper floor of 210.  some areas listed as 208. so very confusing.     anyway its like the 3rd floor u right corridor is 210 left corridor 208.   3rd room in which I believe is room B

210  apliua street 2nd floor flat B
Thai. 9/10 body. once see it

good quality bolt on boobs
Name   Mo
age says 23
leaves on Saturday evening so assuming Friday last day

anyhow.

little Thai answers the door and on first glance im not 100% sure.  has braces and the outfits kinda seet thru in places and black.  
ask her how much?  $300HKD  ask her about DFK and says yes.. no asking for extra.. Bargain in I go

so I strip off she's fairly flirty but obsessed with looking in the mirror I think her braces was hurting her.   I hop in shower and she joins me.   this is when I see her body for first time..   bowsers.  cute ass.  no baby stretch marks.  and firm but very convincing bolt on boobs

she has a tattoo on her shoulder a couple roses I think and then a amazing full back tattoo.   whoever did this was an amazing artist   im not a fan of tattoos. but this was fabulous

back to punt.   in shower some dfk.  and she's checking out the guy making sure he's clean.    I hop out dry off and she tells me to lie on the bed ..   straight into sucking my nipple some kissing and then she goes down for BBBJ   she did ok. wasn't great or bad she looked a little lost at times..   wouldn't let me go down on her says doesn't like it!   

on with the Dom and she wants to go right to mish.    so in I go pound away for a while before spinning her over and taking her from behind she does have a great little ass.  im sure woman ass like this with the 2 curved buttocks narrow waste and the concave spinal columnn is really what the love heart is based on!!     anyway pound her for a while  LB not behaving himself so spin her over and play with her while I jack off over her tummy

if you like back tattoos . or tiny asses one to try and at 300 a pop a bargain..  I did give her a decent tip ..

Recent Ratings
adrenal   5-9-2023 09:33  Karma  +7   how was the room?
Creeper   5-9-2023 08:49  Acceptance  +2   Favorable