Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2023 02:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] JK forum bad experience

Session Date :  Aug 31
Name: Chen (not sure 100% sure)
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5 (large natural breasts, but too much fat for my liking)
Skill: 1.5/5
Service: 1.5/5
Price & Session Length: 3000 NTD BJ/HJ (15 mins)
Repeat: No

I was lurking the JK forum ads, not necessarily looking for anything. It was already late but I figured I try to search good potential girls and contacts for the future.

I picked 3 ads that seem to have a lot of good (fake?) reviews, and figured they'd be good for later. I'm still trying to understand the system and it doesn't help that my Chinese is very limited. Anyway, after looking at skin and many hotties, I got a horny so I figured why not text the girls right now. I contacted one girl with a simple ni-hao, and she replied right before I could message the others I had screened.

She quickly sent her service offering (3000 NTD/1 shot/1 hour). It seemed pretty comprehensive and thought it included FS (more on that later) and other extras such as massage, rimming, squirting, etc. At least, that's what I understood from the Google translation, but I might have been misled. After a few messages, she sent me the location. It was very close to me so we agreed to meet in 30mins.

I got there and as I was trying to locate the building, a guy offered me some happy ending massage/KTV. I smiled and said I was good. At the agreed location, she gave me detailed info on how to get in. I had to knock on the door 3 times before she finally let me in. At that moment, I think she was surprised to see a foreign guy. She would later admit the written Chinese was a bit odd during the conversation, but she didn't make much of it.

On my end, I was quite let down with what I saw. She looked much older and chubbier than her photoshopped pictures. I was even going to leave but then I caught of glimpse of her cleavage and said why not. She quickly asked for the money. My understanding of what she said afterward is limited but it was clear that she was not expecting a foreign guy, and she was also texting with someone else as she was talking to me. I think she was unsure what to do. Still we proceeded, she undressed and asked me to undress. As she was getting naked, I realized she was not MCOT at all. I should have listened to myself and leave beforehand but it was too late.

All that time, she was chatty and trying to communicate with me as best as she can. We hopped in the shower and she kept talking as she was washing me. I could only mumble a few words in Chinese. She must have thought that I was shy and inexperienced

She asked me to lie on the bed. In the ad, she mentioned a massage so I lied on my stomach. And I also thought this might get me in the mood. But she laughed and asked to turn around. Then she started talking about actual service. I can't tell exactly but I think she was saying I was too big, and was asking me for more money for FS. She pointed to her pussy and her mouth to ask what I want. This left me quite cold and I was for sure not paying anything more at this point. So I just said her i wanted a blowjob.

She said OK and quickly moved to the LB. She gave a very poor blowjob then moved to her hands. By that time, I was really not enjoying and wanted to just cum and get out quick. To her benefit, she asked me what kind of motion I like and I feel like I could have asked to do other things if I spoke better Chinese. However, I didn't bother. She was not my type physically and I had already lost my mojo. I released my load and had a quick shower.

I got out and the guy who had offered the massage previously smiled and said "good massagii?". I'm sure they were related in some ways. I wonder if he saw the deception in my face.

The whole session lasted no longer than 15 minutes. This left a sour taste in my mind especially after coming back from Thailand where you can get prettier and more service minded girls for half that price.
Taiwan sometimes feels like a desert in terms of mongering but I'm sure there are some diamonds in the rust. Will keep looking and posting.

Recent Ratings
esperi   11-11-2023 00:00  Acceptance  +1   JK forum definitely a trap
mr_tux   4-9-2023 11:23  Karma  +4   thanjs for the toftt
William_C   2-9-2023 13:38  Karma  +4   It’s over 90% fake ads on JK forum.
Skepti10   2-9-2023 08:28  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   2-9-2023 02:42  Karma  +2   That's more expensive than the US and 15 min is awful short.