Body: 7/10
Height:  5 foot 2
Skill: 7/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: N/A
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 60mins
Repeat: No

Saw her ad on 141 with a lot of activity on the HK forums about her. First red flag was that a lot of these pictures were reused by multiple posts. Showed up and she happened to be free, however she said she’d just come in and it looked like she didn’t have any makeup on. This definitely dropped the face value by a lot. Her pictures are edited to make her look young and in her 20s but realistically she was late 30s. One of the pictures on the HK blog was pretty accurate and I’ve attached for reference. I asked her how much would a nuru and blowjob be, and she pointed to the 2000HKD option on the wall. Second red flag was that her prices on the wall didn’t match her advert. I said I would leave but then she offered 1000HKD for nuru and FS which I accepted. I made sure to ask if this included a CBJ and she said yes. Into the shower which was normal, except for the fact that she cleaned my taint and ass very thoroughly. This was a mystery tool that would help us later! During the shower I also noticed that she had quite the bush, whilst she was clean shaved in her ad. I personally didn’t mind but could be a dealbreaker for others. Boobs were lovely and soft and as pictured on her ad, ass was fine, typical Asian ass. Had a bit of belly fat but nothing outrageous.

Got onto the Nuru which wasn’t very enthusiastic. Only lasted about 5 minutes which was disappointing as that was the main reason I went. Next was a very interesting experience. She really lightly stroked from ass to my balls with her fingernails and I’ve never felt anything like it before. Was super stimulating and driving me crazy. Unexpectedly she started rimming me, but this only lasted for a minute. Never been rimmed before and didn’t ask for it, but was surprisingly nice. Next we flipped over for a boob job. Again, unenthusiastic and quick maybe only a minute.  On with the dom and she began blowing me whilst parking her pussy over my face. I tried to stroke her labia and move to fingering, but she pulled away and just left me looking at the jungle. Blowjob wasn’t even 30 seconds which was very disappointing given that was what I’d specifically asked for. She moved onto reverse cowgirl before I stopped her, asking for more blowing. She said the blowjob was over as part of the package. Fucked her in cowgirl for a bit before moving onto doggy. Pussy was a good fit, nothing else to report. Was a bit bummed out at this point and asked her to finish me with a handjob.

TLDR: Disappointing service, especially given that she advertises an AV nuru service. Could well have been because I wasn’t willing to pay 2000 but I thought that was very steep.  Any service that required effort on her part was done quickly, and unenthusiastically. Only redeeming part was the taint/ass play. Wouldn’t repeat

[ Last edited by  averagepunter at 31-8-2023 21:11 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Phaychay   2-9-2023 22:48  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   2-9-2023 08:23  Karma  +8   
Sniper1   1-9-2023 19:15  Acceptance  +1   I went to her 2 years back and she ripped me off. We agreed on a fixed price before I walked in, afterwards she quoted a ...
d7zer0   1-9-2023 04:57  Acceptance  +1   
w0617071
Nookie Newbie

UID 295850
Digest Posts 0
Credits 75
Posts 21
Karma 74
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2023 00:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It is very good report that I can see the girl information did you ask the girl can take the video?

Recent Ratings
hardmark333   1-9-2023 15:51  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   1-9-2023 03:04  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...