Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2023 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Kyoto] GalsNetwork - Mamechiyo

Date & Time of Session:  July 2023
Name:  Mamechiyo
Link: https://tokyonightstyle.com/girls/galsnetworkkyoto/mamechiyo/
Agent: GalsNetwork
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English (very very basic)
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  2.5/5
Height:  155cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE:  5/5
PSE:  -/5
Price & Session Length: 60min : 19.8K (total, no need option)
Repeat: why not

I asked to GalsNetwork if she is the girl on the picture, and if the picture is recent. The guy say me yes.

Sadly she took weight compared to the picture, she is clearly chubby and she has big boobs (some people like), but her face is still pretty (definitely not as her picture, but not bad for her weight)
I cannot imagine the level of this girl if she was slender...
she was a little embarrassed by her body, aware to be less attractive compared to the average japanese girl, which softened my heart a bit.

But she is super GFE, adorable, I had a great moment with her, talking, kissing and so one. She took real pleasure and the moment was nice.
She was not hurry by the time, even after her clock alarm she continued to discuss with me, and It's was me to be worried for her about time. (crazy thing right ?)

A good surprise.

Recent Ratings
Nt365   5-9-2023 01:35  Karma  +2   
hardmark333   1-9-2023 15:51  Acceptance  +1   
manhands   31-8-2023 05:28  Karma  +4   Good Japan reports