Post at 30-8-2023 22:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo][Shinjuku] THC - Haru

Date & Time of Session:  July 2023
Name:  Haru
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1849
Agent: THC
Nationality & Language: Japanese, sufficent English
Face:  3.5-4/5 (her face is exactly like her picture/selfies, so depends on the taste of someone, but a classic japanese girl next door)
Body:  3.5/5  (very tall for a japanese girl, a little bit weight for a japanese girl, not atheletic but absolutely not chubby, the good advantage of her body is is very confortable when she is on you)
Height:  5'6"ft
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE:  -/5  (SFE: 5/5)
PSE:  5/5 (very endurant, doing sex for long time is not something she can affraid her I think)
Price & Session Length: 120min 47000, delivery fee: 2000, extra option : 20k or 40k

She is very friendly, it was not a GFE but a "SFE" (Sexfriend experience, I don't know if I invented the word), she arrived in my room very enthusiastic and she took initiative during all the session.

it's very special to describe her process because her acts like a script, but programmed to satisfied the customer.
As a result I wasn't able to talk much with her because I didn't want to interrupt him in his process.

she loves to turn Kpop/animate music on loud (LOUD) and singing while bathing...it was a little bit annoying for me but when I said this is not my type of music, she asked my what type of music I like and trying to find music that suits me. (I rather wanted to discuss, but it's just to highlight that despite her happy automaton side, she tries to please the customer)

She was very attentive to my desires. I had a hard time to jerk off so she was super patient during our session and specially at the end with the BBBJ (without ever being upset or something.)
This is the definition of Japanese service.

You have the positive and the negative of my meeting with her.
she's kinda like a japanese employee who follows the rules, she does her job very well and she seems happy to do that but it's true that I tend to favor relationships that are more GFE.

After all I said, I still recommend her

Recent Ratings
Manticore   23-10-2023 00:39  Acceptance  +1   
cumvalve88   4-9-2023 07:12  Acceptance  +1   
Nt365   3-9-2023 20:42  Karma  +2   
manhands   31-8-2023 05:34  Karma  +4   
FF2288   30-8-2023 22:57  Karma  +2   Nice report man. Reminds me of Koyuki and her horrendous playlist. That shit killed all the mood for me.