Place : KH 14A1
Date: 30/08/2023
Nationality & Language: Thai , good english
Face: 3/5 : bold makeup on
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 400
Repeat: no

This was happened yesterday as I am writing this. Ard 1330ish quite early for KH. There a few doors open but mostly all closed cos they don’t usually start till 2pm. This lady is a plus size girl. Maybe some would call it bbw size … well was horny, she wasn’t that bad looking. Big knockers to match her size. Plus not many option to choose from that time of the day.
First time for everything. The shower had no door just plastic curtain fucking annoying as it will stick to u when u use hot water.

Down to the action started with cbj for a gd while then straight to asking u wanna fuck me or I fuck u … well she fucked me … she can actually ride for her size. Then after a while she got tired n laid on me .. am slim build. Felt like being squashed death by snuu snuu … I can only imagine. Gd way to die to be suffocated by her knockers.

After cowgirl went to mush followed by doggy. Quick punt. No regrets had a gd time but won’t repeat.  Once is enough for me.

Give her a try if u like lady’s on the bigger size . She a nice girls likes to joke around and laugh.
The room is the first door on the right when u exit the lift enter the first corridor in front of the lift.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-9-2023 16:51  Karma  +10   
bufftotx   7-9-2023 02:35  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   31-8-2023 12:42  Karma  +5   
clampbottom   30-8-2023 22:46  Karma  +3   Am guessing lot of sweat
HKGPeter   30-8-2023 20:58  Karma  +2   Thank you.