Subject: [Bangkok] Maria Hotel and Spa - PRL16 (i think)
johnburns3545
Kinky King

UID 266247
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 35
Karma 1097
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2023 05:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Maria Hotel and Spa - PRL16 (i think)

Date & Time of Session: August 2023
Name: don't remember (PRL16, i think was number)
Place: Maria Hotel and Spa
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 17000 + 500 THB
Repeat: Probably not her or that price range but yes to Maria

Last day in Bangkok, wanted to get a soapy massage, decided would splurge at Maria. Went there around 6:30 pm, about 50 or so girls. The layout has changed from when I was last here pre covid. Use to have the couches in a gauntlet style layout where you walked between the girls, now they are all lined up against the wall, prefer this to be honest, this way I only have to look 1 direction lol. Mama-San walked me around introduced me to each category. Went down the line but no one really catching my eye. Got to the really high end PRL/PRM category and looks are model quality but definitely biased toward Asian tastes, light skin, small face, slim, long legs, etc. the mama-san mentioned PRL16 (I think) had great service especially toward PSE and she is definitely stunning, dressed in a white lace corset top and skirt.

Fak it, I’m down for a splurge once… maybe twice a trip, 17000 THB down the drain. Holding hands walking down to the room. Her English is intelligible which is nice. The bedrooms haven’t changed, large spacious studio style bedrooms with jacuzzi style tub and single seater. As we enter the room, sets down her stuff and takes off my shoes and socks. Guides me to the sofa chair to sit as she starts the tub and sets up the room before straddling me as we start with DFK. She rubbing through my jeans as we DFK, she takes off her clothes and my shirt, ass was fine too and starts to kiss her way down my neck and body. Knelt on the floor and took off my jeans and licking me through my boxer briefs. Took them off and started BBBJ, keeping her eyes locked on mine and tried to take me as deep as she could. Was enjoying all this and suddenly there was a knock on the door, then a server came in with a drink, still blowing me she points at the drink then to herself, apparently she ordered a lady drink coming in, cost 500 THB, that’s kind of annoying, but didn’t show it and paid as she just kept blowing me. Server leaves and a few min later, we get into the tub together. Soaps me up and washes me with light teasing throughout, brief shoulder massage when washing my back and titjob when washing my front.

Moving to the bed, starts with BBBJ again, we switch to 69, tastes sweet, then scoots down, cap on and starts reverse cowgirl, bucking hard, have to slow her down a bit, switch to missionary, while fucking her, starts sucking my fingers, rubbing her clit, moaning with each thrust, switch to doggy, and she’s fucking back as tells me to go harder, only lasting a few more min, I tell him I’m close and she pops her self off my cock and takes the condom the off and BBBJ until I CIM, looks at the me the entire time, I collapse back and she follows dick still in her mouth, comes off and goes to spit. Still has time and she starts a massage, actually decent, make some small talk. Time up and we walk out, about 8ish now, looked like even more girls now. Good session, too pricey for regular use, lady drink without asking it annoying, more so the not asking part. Would consider Maria again vs Black Caviar, may try threesome with lower price girls next time, I think that would be a nice experience

[ Last edited by  johnburns3545 at 30-8-2023 05:32 ]

Recent Ratings
pirate1   7-9-2023 06:20  Karma  +4   Nice info.17k ...wow
mycibai   1-9-2023 00:30  Acceptance  +1   
willowu   31-8-2023 13:04  Karma  +2   Wow, 17000฿ is steep!
STFCQuark   31-8-2023 03:03  Karma  +3   THB17,000?! - enticing but that is like 10 FIWFANS girls. I have a difficult decision to make.
Optimist6   30-8-2023 21:26  Karma  +2   
lostmojo   30-8-2023 13:37  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   30-8-2023 10:34  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   30-8-2023 10:02  Karma  +10   Thanks. 500 tip + extra 500 for the drink?