Body: 10/10
Height: 5 foot 3
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD /60mins
Repeat: Yes

I met Cherry and came away very happy. I have seen another report from user anata_no_kokoro and echo his sentiments. Unfortunately her 141 ad is now unavailable, so I assume she isn't working as of posting this report.

I messaged Cherry on WhatsApp and asked her to wear something black and sexy. As she opens the door, I'm greeted by a MILF wrapped in black lingerie. She was especially hot as despite her big tits and arse, she had a very slim waist and smooth skin. Her face is attractive in a mature MILF way. We begin by showering together which is uneventful. During the shower, I tried to hold her and wash her, but was subtly denied.

Onto the massage, Cherry gave a very firm but pleasant ashiatsu massage (where they stand on you). I have very tight hamstrings and definitely felt loosened up afterwards. We had a very pleasant conversation during the massage, which got a bit deep at some points; at one point she was talking to me about the meaning of life . Not what I expected, but a pleasant, neutral experience.

Next lay on top of me, kissing my nipples and neck, holding me tight, whilst tightly teasing my junk. Next, she slowly kissed her way down to my dick and gave me a great BBBJ. Great tongue and throat work whilst looking into my eyes. As she licked my balls I gave a large groan, and she asked me to move my legs up a bit and began attacking my balls with her tongue and mouth which was heaven. She alternated between balls and dick for about  5 minutes after which she turned around and placed her crotch over my face. I didn't hesitate to dive in, to which she responded with some nice moans and some more intense tongue action. We 69d for about 5 more minutes before moving onto sex.

Condom on, started in doggy which was alright. I'm a fan of round juicy arses and Asians tend to be a bit flat for my tastes. Next was mish which was very intimate, with her looking deep in my eyes as I pounded her. I tried to DFK at this point, to which she responded with LFK which was disappointing. Almost blow, so pull out and finger her for a minute whilst sucking on her breasts. Next she rode me in doggy, and like with user: anata_no_kokoro's report she was much tighter in this position and I about a minute in. We're about an hour in at this point, and we lay together talking for about 10 minutes. Quick shower and leave.

TLDR: Would repeat with Cherry, sexy MILF body with good massage and great BBBJ. Only disappointment is no DFK. Overall 8/10

[ Last edited by  averagepunter at 29-8-2023 21:37 ]

Recent Ratings
hardmark333   1-9-2023 15:50  Acceptance  +1   
d7zer0   1-9-2023 04:59  Acceptance  +1   
Phaychay   30-8-2023 20:39  Karma  +4   
anata_no_kokoro   30-8-2023 13:35  Karma  +3   honored to be referenced
HKGPeter   29-8-2023 22:32  Karma  +3   Thank you.
w0617071
Nookie Newbie

UID 295850
Digest Posts 0
Credits 75
Posts 21
Karma 74
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2023 01:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This is an experienced girl, I knew her many years ago

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   1-9-2023 03:04  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...