Subject: [Japan] [Tokyo] THC - Ran & Melu (threesome)
nairesu
Musky Member

UID 295771
Digest Posts 0
Credits 180
Posts 12
Karma 178
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2023 20:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] [Tokyo] THC - Ran & Melu (threesome)

Preface:

I spent a few weeks in Tokyo and I ran through a good portion of the THC catalogue. Video recording was a priority for me but I was also looking for threesomes. They were all outcalls in nice hotels for 60-120 minutes. I'm in my 30s and I'm athletic. My preference is someone very enthusiastic and agreeable. I will be posting threads about my experiences.

[Japan] [Tokyo] THC - Ran & Melu

Date & Time of Session: July 2023
Name:  Ran & Melu
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1823 https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1937
Nationality & Language: Japanese & (basic english for Ran, no english for Melu)

Ran:
Face:  5/5 blurred pics don't do her justice she's extremely pretty and cute.
Body: 4.5/5 she's slender (like her profile says) but she does have a chunky ass.
Height:  5.2ft
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (very gentle neck kisses, she's very good at that, decent DFK etc, more passionate than good, but overall it was excellent)
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  96000yen 120 minutes (threesome is extra)
Repeat: Absolutely. This was my second time with Ran and it was a threesome again. I opted for Melu to for that "Shinjuku" / goth lolita look. Copy pasted from another review: Ran has the most gorgeous face you can image, 10/10. Very nice teeth, very nice smile and she's very smiley. Very enthusiastic and expressive. Never idling, never waiting for instructions, always looking to "add" something to the experience. This seems to be very important in a threesome, you don't want to be prompting someone to contribute. Nice boobs as well. Good eye contact, she seemed to enjoy herself, which was very nice. Took the facial very well, tongue out and everything. She's there please and hits all the beats. Very playful teasing and the blowjob was really good, the skills themselves were "decent" but the whole presentation elevated everything. She works a lot with her eyes and smile.
New stuff: She's just absolutely gorgeous. She knows how to work her money maker (her face) with sexy expressions, looks, eye contact, kisses etc. It's all fantastic stuff. I bought sexy glasses off amazon for her and she took the facial even more gracefully than the first time. She's a proper PSE at that stage especially.

Melu:
Face:  3/5 She has a permanent "simpleton" expression, she rarely smiled, constantly looked "lost"
Body: 4/5 Not bad body actually
Height:  5.1ft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  98000yen 120 minutes (threesome is extra)
Repeat: No. I switched Kazura for Melu in the threesome. Had I rewatched the video I took of Kazura and Ran, I would have picked Kazura again perhaps. The main problem with Melu is that she never smiles. She looks permanently lost like she's operating with fewer cylinders than normal. Her blowjob is fine at times, good depth, decent suction. But no passion about it. Realdoll kind of experience. Also, in the threesome setting at least she took no initiatives. I constantly had to prompt her to participate and do X or Y. Exactly the opposite to Ran, who never idles. My experience is obviously colored because it's a threesome so dynamics are strange but I wouldn't pick her as solo partner either to be honest. Your mileage may vary. I dunno. I like big eyes and big smiles, and she was a dullard :/

[ Last edited by  nairesu at 29-8-2023 20:46 ]

Recent Ratings
Bust-a-nut   1-9-2023 02:16  Acceptance  +4   
Lv1877   30-8-2023 12:56  Karma  +2   
zhude10   30-8-2023 11:46  Karma  +4   
Nt365   30-8-2023 10:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sito1337   30-8-2023 10:09  Acceptance  +1   Definitely want to try 3some at this level and at least once. Thanks.
Kindly69   30-8-2023 08:37  Acceptance  +1   On the bucket list
tontonraf   29-8-2023 22:24  Karma  +2   
FF2288   29-8-2023 21:29  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   29-8-2023 21:22  Karma  +3