Location World citizen
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2023 17:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SSP - no condom sucker

Was strolling through SSP.
Found her on the site
https://141-hk.com/en/C27646-SSP-141Walk-up-nocondomsucker.html
and thought a good bare suck would be just perfect.
235-237 Apliu St., 1/F, flat 237, room B1

When I rang the bell, she immediately opened the door.
Ok, nothing to do with the pics at all. Lightyears away.
She is about 160 cm, slim with 2-3 kg more, black hair a bit longer than to the shoulders, a small B-cup (or is it a larger A-cup?) face ok.
I decided to stay.
Cloths off and a wash in the tiny cramped toilet-shower combo.
Her room is pretty small too.

On the bed she started with an oil massage of my upper legs, belly and cock for a minute or two.
Then she was licking and sucking my cock. Was good, but not stellar.
I let her blow a few minutes, I fingered her pussy and played with her nipples.
As I knew that she would not get me over the point by sucking, I asked to fuck her.
When we were ready, I fucked her first in missionary. I could go deep as she spread her legs wide.
She seemed to enjoy it as she was pulling me towards her.
Then switch to doggy. In this position she had 2-3 pussy farts from the air I was also pumping into her.
Turned her on her back again, did finger her a bit before fucking her pussy again.
Finally I shot my load.

After she washed me, I paid the deed.
400 HKD + tip. She was happy about the tip and gave me a kiss. Was the first kiss as during the session she turned her face away when trying to kiss.
I may repeat.

[ Last edited by  p_l at 29-8-2023 18:05 ]

Recent Ratings
bluecar73   31-8-2023 14:13  Acceptance  +1   
monogamous   30-8-2023 08:37  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   29-8-2023 22:44  Karma  +3   Thank you.
justforfunyo   29-8-2023 19:27  Karma  +5   that name is wild!