Body: 5/5
Height:  167 cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1300 baht + 200 VIP Mirror Room + 100 Tip
Repeat: Yes, if I can

First time to 7-heaven Bangkok. Choose from a list of girls on the iPad - Honey looked the best to me. Wanted to try the VIP room as well. Got a "free drink", and after a short wait, got taken upstairs to the room. Asked if I needed the bathroom first and to put shoes away in a locker. The room was decent, a bit cramped, but mirrors surrounding on almost all sides except for the shower area. Was left in the room while she went to get her things but who cares about the room, really - got a better look at Honey when she returned and since I did not get a good look before because of the slightly dark corridor and stairs.

As above, 5/5 - reminded me a bit of an actress I know. Small talk - 'where are you from, how old are you, first time?' Asked me to undressed and hopped in the shower. She was still clothed while she washed me off. After drying me off, asked me to lie on the bed, then took her top off. Slight regret - maybe I should have gone for full nude or 69 option. Cat bath on left and then right, then on to the main event. Nice to get the VIP mirror room to watch the show from all angles. Fondled with her breasts a bit, tried to keep her hair out of the way... and eventually I finished. She took it all in, making sure there wasn't a drop left and went to discreetly clean up. And then she washed me off again, got dressed, gave her a tip (not sure if 100 was too low, but she did seem appreciative), and then I left.

Wouldn't say it was either GFE or PSE, but it was quite nice and wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   30-8-2023 19:14  Karma  +7   Original
Skepti10   30-8-2023 10:17  Karma  +8   
gaoxing   30-8-2023 09:01  Karma  +5   
johnxmonger   30-8-2023 00:51  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   29-8-2023 19:40  Acceptance  +2   
FF2288   29-8-2023 17:44  Karma  +2   Thank you for the report man! Damn she looks good!
JackTheBat   29-8-2023 17:44  Karma  +10   Which actress? Options can often be negotiated for a fee...
momozzz   29-8-2023 17:43  Karma  +2   sounds like a nice experience