[Japan] [Osaka] - Red-Light district - Tobita Shinchi

Place:  Japan,  Osaka
Date: 28th Aug 2023
Time:  ~3pm
Shop:  Hope,  (希望)
Girl:  No name
Language:  Japanes, limited English
Face:  8/10 cute, young looking
Body:  8/10, slim, natural C's (maybe even D's in JAV-size standards)
PSE/GFE: 1/10
Service: 2/10
Price: 21000yen
Repeat:  no

I have been to Osaka Japan lots, but haven't really experienced that much.   Only been to Club Amour once, many many years ago.  After hearing my colleagues talk about the 'red light' district of Osaka, I was intrigued.  I didn't know there was one that was okay for foreigners.  After some research, I found it.  There are actually a few areas in Osaka, but I decided to tryout the famous Tobita Shinchi! Little did I know, I have been close to this area many times on holiday, yet never been.  I am familiar with the Tennoji/Abeno area as my family has shopped and ate there many times during our holidays.

Tobita Shinchi is just a short 5min walk from Abeno station or 10min walk from Tennoji station. I came via this way because I was already on the JR Osaka Loop line.

For those who have never seen or been to Tobita, it is a residential area, and the red light area is made up of 3 streets.  No photos are allowed, even outside on the street.  I entered the area at the eastern side with the mini clock tower landmark.  And made 2 laps of the 3 streets starting with Seishun St westward, then back onto Maine St eastward and then the last street.  (See map). All the shop design layouts look similar, mms sits out front with girl inside, pink neon lights around the place like in HK.  Each shop has their own name out front on a little white square sign above the doorway.  The mamasans (mms) sitting in front will keep calling and beckoning you with 'oni-chan', while the girls will act cute and attractive or shake/jiggle their tits at you.  It's a hot day, so eventually decided on this shop/girl on Maine St, maybe 5 or 6 shops in.  (See map).  What got my attention was her looks and tits.  She just had her underboobs hangout half covered.  Sold!

Approached mms and girl and asked if English was okay, they both said yes.  Mms indicated for me to take off shoes and put on slippers.  Girl ushers me up a narrow and steep staircase.  Her English is ok. She can make short sentences.  Asks me to take off slippers before entering room at top of stairs. The room is a traditional tatami style room with a single futon by the far wall and a low table near the sliding door.  She asks me to sit down at the cushion/low table.  She then sits down and shows me the rules written in English. The time selected includes taking off clothes, doing the deed and cleaning up.  Everything has to be finished with clothes back on 5mins before the end time.  Once that was understood, she shows me the price list. Time vs money. The quickest time was 20mins, then 30, 45, 60.....  her recommendation was most people choose the 30min package and so that was what I chose.   It was 21000 yen.   Pay first. Once payment received, she takes the money out to mms and asks me to take off clothes quickly.

She comes back in with a tray of snacks and drink, places it on the low table and then quickly take off her bottoms and just lifted her half top higher.  She had pasties on her nipples which she didn't allow to remove.  She was not clean shaven but had a sparsely light bush.  When I am fully naked, she asks me to lie down on the futon.  I asked her what her name is and she said she don't give it out.  She explains that there is no shower and she just cleans LB with some wet wipes.  Cap goes on straight away for some CBJ.  After a short minute or so, LB is only semi hard.  She changes position, lies down, lubes up and guides me into missionary.  I pump away for a minute and start to feel LB go soft.  I really wasnt feeling it.  I saw she was holding onto her timer in one hand and making the fake moaning sounds.  This all just feels mechanical and occupational.  No foreplay, no LFK or DFK.

This is the standard service from what I have been told and researched.  I tried to get LB up again, but it wasnt happening.  Eventually, I gave up, changed back to lying down and just asked her to gimme a HJ.  I was allowed to grab her tits for the duration, but not hard.  Plus the pasties were still there.  It took well over 10mins for her to finish me and shoot my load.  Cleaned up.  I wiped myself with another wet towel and got dressed.   Sat back down on the cushion and we chit chatted a bit whilst I was drinking my canned green tea.  I took the small snack pack with me. (See pic)  Time was about 5mins to go, so I decided to leave.  Walked back downstairs, put my shoes back on and walked back to the JR station.

This type of service is not for me.  I am one of those that want to relax, build some connection, do a bit of foreplay before getting on with it.  This just all feels disconnected.

There is another street there nicknamed 'monster' (妖怪) but it is not that bad.  It is just populated with milfs/mid-late 30s range ladies instead of young girls.  Or one shop had a EXTRA-sized lady working.  But nothing that bad or granny looking.

I won't go back here again, as I planned to goto another red light area next time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Emptiantian   24-9-2023 04:30  Acceptance  +1   Sucks you had bad service
mihirorox   18-9-2023 00:35  Acceptance  +1   
Gogo88   6-9-2023 14:24  Karma  +3   TY. Love the snack pack to go
lefeu   2-9-2023 11:44  Karma  +3   Sorry for the bad service
Token7   29-8-2023 22:10  Karma  +4   
Eastvash86   29-8-2023 12:35  Karma  +2   I remember walking around there they are such stunners shame the service not great
Skepti10   29-8-2023 08:36  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   28-8-2023 22:33  Karma  +8   Always bad service in Tobita Shinchi IME. Pity coz many girls are stunners there.
HK_Legend   28-8-2023 22:31  Karma  +8   
FF2288   28-8-2023 21:46  Karma  +2   
p_l   28-8-2023 21:08  Karma  +3   Thx
FF2288
Kinky King

UID 293996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1069
Posts 112
Karma 1053
Acceptance 310
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2023 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I also like to relax and not to do my business in a rush. I prefer Matsushima shinchi for that. Sessions are longer, plus there is a shower.

Recent Ratings
tobikata   28-9-2023 08:05  Karma  +3   My favorite spot in Osaka! I had a few great sessions there.
lefeu   2-9-2023 11:45  Karma  +3   Thanks
bluecar73   31-8-2023 14:20  Acceptance  +1   
Dilmah   29-8-2023 20:49  Karma  +5   That's where I plan to go on my next day off!