Karma 64
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2023 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa

After several years absent from the HK spa scene (my last session was back in 2019, just before COVID), I decided to dip my toes in again since now I have more time to myself. Initially, tried to book Kissme, but they required proof of recent spa visits which I couldn't produce and agent would not budge. Messaged Kawaii asking for Kaka, but since I had no evidence of recent spa visits, agent offered me other choices. Eventually picked Pinky after remembering reading reports about her on these forums. Pinky it is then.

Date & Time of Session:  Mid August 2023
Name:  Kawaii Spa
Link: TG
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language: HK. Cantonese. Some English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: P1 - 1/5. P2 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 + tips
Repeat: girl maybe,, spa yes.

5 min walk from TST exit. Entrance to building is easy to find and it's on a relatively busy street. I think Kawaii occupies the whole floor because it is quite big inside with at least 7 rooms. Decor was ok, there were a few girls sitting on the sofa near door, none of them were particularly eye catching but there were only 3/4 of them. Didn't seem too busy coz I didn't bump into any other guys waiting. Some girl opened to door and looked quite hot, and it was only later that I realised it was Pinky. Was led to a resonably sized room and told to shower first. The room was clean enough and probably better than the spas I visited pre-covid. Pinky came in after and I must say she is quite good looking, relatively tall with a quite fit body, and wearing T-shirt and hot pants. P1 was supposed to be a massage, but it was pretty lame and resembled light finger pinches all over the body. Pinky is a local HK gal, and is very chatty. We chatted about mostly random stuff (including interesting stuff about her clients) while she was pretending to give a massage. This lasted for about 15 min.

P2 - She left the room briefly to get the massage oil, and when she came back promptly stripped naked. She does have a fine body, B/C cups, slim, and completely shaven down there. LB woke up with her teasing to the balls, and giving a titty rub down the back. Flipped over, and after spraying a gush of massage oil on LB, began to give me HJ whilst sucking the nipple. She initially sat near the end of the bed so I was only able to access her titties. I eventually asked her to lie down but still could not access anything more than her titties. The HJ was quite mechanical and there was little GFE. Showered (by myself) after the deed and chatted a little more before I left. I guess I just didn't click with her but YMMV. I get the impression that with time, effort, and more visits, you would likely get a more GFE (and more access) with Pinky. Overall, not a bad experience, but not a memorable one either. I'd probably go back to try other girls there. I also recently went to a Spa in Shenzhen, so will write report on that soon!

[ Last edited by  capslock at 27-8-2023 00:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   29-8-2023 15:57  Karma  +4   In general, better chance of good service from a mainland girl, sad to say, so $100 premium for local is silly
Eastman   28-8-2023 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
tomdwaninny   27-8-2023 15:02  Acceptance  +3   
Roppongi1   27-8-2023 13:17  Karma  +5   
momozzz   27-8-2023 13:14  Karma  +2   interesting
Skepti10   27-8-2023 06:22  Karma  +4   
zebra   27-8-2023 03:05  Karma  +6   Favourable