Name: Sammi
Contact: https://141-hk.com/en/?A23257-CB-141Walk-up-Sammi.html
Nationality: Chinese
Comms: 5/5 quick response. Ok english
Face: 3/5 mature lady, but pretty, matches photos
Body: 4/5 decent body, great for her age
Skill: 5/5
Service: 6/5
Price & session length: HKD 800 w/ tip - not sure how long. I was in there.
Repeat: YES

After first time door hunting early in the week I decided to go for one of the legends I've read about on the forum - Sammi on Friday. Messaged her and arranged meeting - cute chat but English obviously not super strong. Was aiming for off peak times to avoid other punters - not quite used to that part yet, but she promised me a time and I arrived bang on the dot. Still new so nerves still a bit high when I'm going into the building and approaching the door.

She greeted me with hug and kiss, love it, hard as a rock already. She could see and essentially pulled me in by it - she could see my surprise and laughed. When the door closes, she grabs LB through my pants and starts saying 'miss you' and 'love you' even though obviously my first time there. I just go with it, and she puts me into the shower and after a quick wash with soap, starts with a wbbj. She goes for rimming but I ask her no, not my thing.

After a few minutes in shower she gives me dispossable towel to dry myself off, don't like these but not going to complain. Via chat she already knows I am there for the famous BJ. She starts at the tip of LB slowly going through the length to my balls, up and down, long and slow - i love it. She has not problem with going all the way down. Gradually speeding up and really getting into it. Just must have gone 15 mins non stop - machine. Finally explode in her mouth and to my amazement she keeps going for another couple of minutes until it is too much for me and I stop her.

We try having a little chat before I leave, nice experience, and I think she knew I am still new to this - appreciate her effort and kindness. Will definitely be back - may even have to go again this coming week. Too nervous to ask for pic - any advice on this would help me a lot - when to do, how to ask, whats allowed not allowed.

Straight back to work afterwards - thinking about the experience for the rest of the day - not surprising I achieved nothing else with my work day!

Recent Ratings
Mister   29-8-2023 15:49  Karma  +4   Would you say her face pics were taken 5, 10 years ago?
cityguy   27-8-2023 08:29  Karma  +6   
stringbean   26-8-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
makashima   26-8-2023 19:04  Karma  +1   Sounds like fun
booby_lover   26-8-2023 18:52  Karma  +5   Sammi deserves her legend status. If you book appointment i'd arrange services then.
Jackal0260   26-8-2023 17:22  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   26-8-2023 16:45  Acceptance  +1   
p_l   26-8-2023 16:25  Karma  +3