Reading Access 20
Registered 23-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2023 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] [Ratchada] Fiwfans - Jelly SM

Date & Time of Session: August 2023
Name: Jelly SM
Place: Ratchada 17. At the condo besides the mcdonald near Poseidon. Very near watana hotel if you've been there.
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raekpekxpxfh2y
Nationality & Language: Thai+Lao, English (american accent), Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1600/60min. (Her rates has now increased to 2000 due to popularity)
Repeat: Maybe

Tried a few fiwfan girls and when it comes to skyrocketing your libido, this girl is the best. Despite her small tits, she can drive you really high with her constant grinding/humping.

Ok so initially wanted to book this girl on thurs evening 6pm for the second round of sex . But agent told me she was already fully booked. No choice had to settle for another girl. Managed to get her first slot the following day at 4pm after I made booking at 10am. Her agent is able to converse well in english and communication is very clear. Went to her condo which is located beside the mcdonald at Ratchada 17. Agent sent me a set of instructions to get into her room, basically you need to get the elevator keys from her unit mailbox and use it to get into her room, and return the keys into the mailbox later.  

When she opened the door, gonna admit not surprised that she doesn't quite look the same as the photos. Her facial complexion wasn't good but she's dressed exactly like "Harley Quinn" type of girl with pulled socks. So the moment I entered her room, this crazy funny girl asked me to help her move 3 of her longboard to the other side. Yeah! Girl with 3 longboards in her house. Chat a little she told me she's mix thai-lao and is able to converse in english and chinese as well. I told her that her english is prob the best among the thai girls and she point middle finger at me, what a character !

Ok let's go to the sex part. This girl will let you pick the condom and massage oil to use and service you with that. Her specialty is to use her tight nubile body to constantly grind you. The small-tits doesn't do injustice to her, it brings a different feeling compared to having 2 large racks grinding you. Since she does offer SM services I had to explicitly tell her "No SM pls" cause I saw lighted up candles in her bathroom . But she did blindfold me and said "trust me this will feel really good". What happens next was her using her pussy to raw grind the tip of my dick. This thing drives the scale of my fahrenheit, one of the best experience I ever had sexually.  And she's so funny that she keep repeating "cannot put inside ah" (telling me not to put my dick in raw) while constantly grinding.

In the end we only had 10-15mins left so I had to cap myself on and fk her for around 10 mins before releasing my shot. After that was rush as her next customer is right after me so I had to wash myself up and get off within that short timeline . Crossed path with her next customer and gave him an evil smirk.

Things to note before you visit
- Bring your own towel. (Most important). I think she gave everyone the same towel. I'm the first guy of the day but the towel she gave me is damp, so you probably know it's not exactly clean.
- Go for the experience and service, not just for the look. She's not the biggest eye-catcher but is good enough. Be nice she's really deliver the service.

Pro
- She's the only fiwfan girl I've tried that provide the full service on stated time (60mins). She can and will service for full 60mins. Other fiwfan girls will be like wanting you to shoot in 15 mins to earn their 1500 baht and prompty tell you to fk off.
- Can converse in english well
- PHD in libido management
- Excellent service
- Good agent
- She offer SM services and told me she like rough sex

Cons
- Some of her room facilities is malfunction. The showerhead is missing the "head", so washing up is like using a small hose
- Dropoff from photo. But made it up with her sexperience and sexpertise.

[ Last edited by  manomansix at 25-8-2023 15:10 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Nekko   10-9-2023 08:55  Karma  +2   Excellent
chunkibutt   28-8-2023 10:55  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   27-8-2023 06:20  Karma  +8   
americafirst141   26-8-2023 15:32  Karma  +6   
STFCQuark   26-8-2023 03:50  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   25-8-2023 23:52  Karma  +5   
Guys_My_Age   25-8-2023 21:39  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   25-8-2023 20:49  Karma  +10   "PHD in libido management"... excellent.
mycibai   25-8-2023 17:18  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   25-8-2023 17:16  Karma  +4   Very nice. Thanks for the report.