Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face:  3/10
Body: 3/10
Height:  3/10
Skill: 3/10
Service: 3/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  32K JPY / 60 minutes (foreigner price)
Repeat: No

I was in Sapporo for work and wasn't planning to visit soaplands, since the first time in Tokyo a few years ago was quite disappointing. Also did some research before arriving and Sapporo doesn't seem to be very foreigner friendly despite having many soapland shops. Nevertheless, I found myself looking for shops that are foreigner friendly and arrived at Happiness Sapporo (ハピネス札幌本店). There are some reviews online and I had my eye on Miia.

So, I went there in the morning and was greeted by a guy wearing a suit. He says 'English OK' and used Google Translate to communicate the price. I don't speak Japanese at all. I agree with the price and then he discussed something with another guy behind the counter. Probably discussing which girl they would assign me to. He says that there is only one girl: Yayoi. I was disappointed about the fact that I couldn't choose myself because I had my eye on Mira, but decided to go for it anyways since it was my last day in town.

I paid and had to sign something - not sure what I signed for lol, but used fake signature. I was directed to the waiting area and sat there for 10 minutes. The guy in the suite came to pick me up. I took off my shoes and wore the sandals he prepared for me. Before going upstairs, he showed me all the rules in English on a piece of paper with stuff like, 'always use condom', 'don't do stuff that the girl doesn't like', 'cut your nails', 'don't take pictures and videos' etc. I politely agree and went upstairs.

The girl waited for me upstairs and the moment I saw her, I was very disappointed. A small chubby girl. We went into the room and it smelled like smoke - I also saw an ashtray. I put my wallet and phone in the box she gave me. Took off my clothes and went to the famous chair. She started washing me and touch LB for a few times. She didn't say anything at all. After that, I went to the bath. She stayed longer in the shower to clean her self and prepared tooth brushes. She came into the bath and gave me the tooth brush. We sat in bath brushing our teeth, no action at all . Not sure why we brushed our teeth, since I wasn't planning to kiss her and she probably wasn't planning to kiss me either.

After brushing her teeth, she put the mat on the ground and started preparing the nuru gell. After the mat was ready, I layed down on the mat on my stomach. She applied a lot of nuru gell on me and started doing cat bath - very mechanically. To be honest, I didn't feel much because of the nuru gell and wasn't in any way turned on. I think it's nice with a hot girl, so you have something to look at but I was closing my eyes most of the time.

After a while, she gave me a blow job, first BBJ and then CBJ. I didn't feel much. She wanted to but LB in, but I politely declined and said 'No it's OK'. She was quite confused . Asked her if she can give me massage instead, but she said 'No massage'. I decided to call it a day and asked if we can shower. She showered me and cleaned up. I wore my clothes and she called downstairs to inform that we are ready. Went down stairs and the guy in the suite waited for me with my shoes. He gave a shoehorn for my shoes, wore my shoes and left.

It was an expensive bath, but I have learned my lesson: never go for the girl they choose for you. So far, quite disappointed with Japan. You will probably have better experiences if you are fluent in Japanese. There are so many options in Sapporo, but too bad I don't speak Japanese. Next time...

Recent Ratings
xiaodidi   26-8-2023 20:46  Karma  +5   Excellent
FF2288   26-8-2023 17:34  Karma  +2   That sucks man! I have seen the quality of girls the Japanese men can get in Sapporo. Didn't find anything good for for ...
Roppongi1   26-8-2023 14:54  Karma  +5   Punting outside of Tokyo and Osaka is brave, quality is rare esp for foreigners. I’ve tried Sapporo once…was awful
Dr.A   25-8-2023 15:19  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   25-8-2023 13:52  Karma  +4   Very unfortunate