Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSW: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2200/90min
Repeat: No

Decided to try a late night Fiwfans run, saw candy, the pictures and price looked good and they were very responsive on LINE which I liked. Made a booking for a little before midnight, got to the hotel a little earlier than expected and found out she was still finishing up with another customer so ended up grabbing a beer at 7/11 before last call. Let’s start with the good, she is pretty cute, fairly slim and good figure, real boobs, and I would say she’s pretty sexy. I booked a 90 minute session for 2 shots, her ad said she allowed kissing and eating out so I was hoping to throw a little foreplay in to mix it up. After I showered up and got ready I tried asking her if we could start off by me eating her out, I tried several times to ask her since she didn’t understand at first, I tried using a translation app, I went on Google
And tried looking for slang or translation, I even tried miming it out and pointing but she still said no. I was trying to give input on what I wanted to do, she didn’t seem to understand so I said F it and I just let her do her thing. We started off in CG, she rode me for a little bit got tired pretty quickly. I was trying to massage/lick her tits, kiss her(ad said she did kissing but turned away when I tried) or just do something to heat things up but her reaction was like a dead fish. We switched to missionary, I jack hammered away and got round 1 off. After she cleaned me up a bit we just kind of awkwardly laid there, she went on her phone and just started looking at stuff on Facebook. I’m okay with taking a quick breather but after like 5 minutes I got confused, I got out the translation app and asked her if our session was supposed to be for 90 minutes. After that we tried for round 2 but it wasn’t much better. I’m not sure if it was because she was tired but she was super out of it the entire time. I got the vibe she really didn’t want to be working anymore which was a turnoff for me, we still had a bit of time left. She preceded to give a lackluster massage for the next 15 minute and then I finally said F it, got washed up and left.

Summary: I don’t know if I’d go back. Not being able to communicate was rough, but not doing stuff you advertised was also annoying. Maybe if she gave more effort the next time around I would. She seemed to have a lot of reviews decent reviews on Fiwfans, maybe I just lucked out by going late, overall a meh experience.

Recent Ratings
pm1972   4-9-2023 23:22  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing your experience
besco203   28-8-2023 07:12  Acceptance  +1   
manomansix   25-8-2023 13:18  Acceptance  +1   Mate that's how fiwfan generally work these days. 60 mins slot but girl wants to finish asap so I generally finish with ...
kalvinhobbs   25-8-2023 12:08  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   25-8-2023 11:20  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   25-8-2023 08:19  Karma  +10   Better luck next time.
obe   25-8-2023 07:31  Karma  +8   
STFCQuark   25-8-2023 05:21  Karma  +1   I try to avoid girls that have just finished with another punter. Hard to do in some circumstances.
jsmithj88
Kinky King

UID 48253
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1614
Posts 436
Karma 1605
Acceptance 179
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2023 10:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i think there are a few things that played a factor in your bad experience

one of the main things i try to avoid is seeing a chick too late in the night
shes prolly not going to give her best for obvious reasons

another thing is that the services written arent always what the chick agrees to provide,
its usually the agents who write that stuff down
i have seen offers for BB but when i asked the chick, she had no clue what i was talking about

finally, those fiwfan reviews need to be taken by a grain of salt, almost all of the reviews are positive
i have rarely seen a negative review on any of them

Recent Ratings
manomansix   25-8-2023 13:13  Acceptance  +1   Negative reviews on fiwfans always gets hidden deleted. That's why sometimes 9/10 rating with negative review.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30926
Posts 2032
Karma 30561
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 25-8-2023 14:02  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fiwfans doesn't represent a guaranteed level of service--it's an agglomeration of Thai hotel-girl providers, and anyone can post an advertisement there. There are a few agents who seem consistent and reliable, but that's about it. Some technicians write in their ads that they will not accept foreigners, some have a different rate structure. That's the reality, as most of their clients are Thai, although east Asians are sometimes in the mix.

I've met some girls who straight up don't like farang, or maybe they didn't like ME, but I make an effort to be palatable to Thai WGs. Frankly I'm generally accepted, but when I walked into Candy's room she was a long way from enthusiastic. I asked if it was OK before handing over the paperwork. Maybe she's like that with everyone, but here's a report from sads:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77530

He wrote: "Great companionship as long as you initiate it." I tried to initiate and got nowhere. I wrote a snippet and stuck it in a general report: "Cute girl and skilled BJ, but she doesn’t like farang. It happens—bros ethnically Asian report good results."

Much of the ad copy is boilerplate. Staff may accept or deny requests offered, and that's the deal--if you want certain activities, better to go to a shophouse massage and stipulate said carnal exercises explicitly to the mamasan. Most fiwfans providers are fine with a tongue-lashing, but it's not guaranteed no matter what the ad says. Some won't kiss you either. I chalk it up to "lady's prerogative" but that doesn't mean I wanna repeat.

Trolling for fiwfans means accepting disappointments some of the time. Candy was disappointing, but I've found some memorable dames and fabulous experiences using the website (and the Telegram channels listed by various agents), so I persevere.

JtB

Recent Ratings
besco203   28-8-2023 07:15  Acceptance  +1