Subject: [Thailand] [Pattaya] Honey 2 Body Massage - A-29 (Name Forgotten)
averagepunter
Nookie Newbie

UID 295636
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 3
Karma 71
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2023 23:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Pattaya] Honey 2 Body Massage - A-29 (Name Forgotten)

Date & Time of Session:  August 2023 Evening
Location: Honey 2 Body Massage, WVWQ+5GH, Pattaya Sai Song Rd, Pattaya City, Thailand
Name: Number A-29 (I believe her name was Araya, but have forgotten)
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai, spoke good English
Age: Said she was 24 but looked older, late 20s or early 30s
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Height: 5’4
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 90 mins, 3900 baht base, 4700 total, 100 tip for Papasan, 200 tip for WG, and 500 for drinks
Repeat: Yes
(*Disclaimer* First punt so scores may be inaccurate but left very satisfied!)

Visited Honey 2 at around 7 pm in August. The parlour is located near Terminal ( ashopping centre) and near Pattaya's walking street. Walking in, the decor is pleasant and the fishbowl is brightly lit. A Papasan greets you and shows you some girls, who smile and try to catch your attention. The papasan leads you to your seat, where he explains the 4 tiers of pricing, with more expensive girls sitting towards the left. I forget the exact pricing, but they ranged from 4200 to 2000 depending on looks. As this was my first punt, I was rather apprehensive and ordered a beer to calm my nerves. Thankfully there was no pressure from the Papasan and we talked for about 10 minutes about different girls. He recommended me A-29 first as she had good service (he wasn't lying), who I ultimately chose after inquiring about some other girls. I chose A-29 in the end as although I was seated a few spaces away from her, she kept catching my eye and seemed enthusiastic. I, tipped the papasan, paid at the counter and went up in an elevator with the girl who was very friendly.

The room was pleasant but uninteresting, with minimalistic furnishings and full privacy. She gave a quick striptease as I lay on the bed, showing off her large breasts and hips, although her ass was flat compared to the rest of her body. As the bath filled up, we did some light kissing on the bed and she teased me. Washing up together was intimate, with her straddling me from behind and then in front, occasionally rubbing my balls and licking my neck. Washing took about 10 minutes. Next the soapy massage which felt great. Although I don't have anything to compare to, she was enthusiastic and moaning throughout the process, licking up and down my neck and back, and even licking my balls once. The slight roughness of her shaved pussy rubbing all over my body was addicting. This lasted about 20 minutes, after which I was ready to plough her hard.

On the bed, she began by licking my nipples and putting the condom on, then giving a blowjob. The blowjob was short and uninspired, but at this point, I wanted to fuck her so bad I didn't care. She started riding me for about 5 minutes, after which I flipped her around and banged her missionary and doggy for about 10 minutes. She was very enthusiastic, moaning, and holding me tightly, and got quite loud at points. In hindsight, her reactions were a little exaggerated, but it turned me on and I didn't care. We then changed to her riding me again with me and holy shit she activated dick guillotine mode. As we DFKd I came within a minute.

After this, we cuddled on the bed for a little, before showering together and tipping her. In hindsight, we had only used about 1 hour at this point, so I probably could have gotten a massage or something for my remaining time, but I was very satisfied and was ready to leave.

Although from what I understand this was quite expensive for Pattaya, I wanted to splurge on my first punt and have no regrets about the experience. Honey 2 was a delight from beginning to end and I would definitely visit again. A-29 was friendly, enthusiastic and intimate.

Recent Ratings
ambitious2012   26-8-2023 20:20  Karma  +4   I am in Pattaya now it's low season 1k ST 2hr 3k LT overnight
mycibai   25-8-2023 17:21  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   25-8-2023 13:35  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   25-8-2023 08:13  Karma  +10   Congrats.
STFCQuark   25-8-2023 05:25  Karma  +1