Nationality & Language: Chinese; Mandarin and some Canto
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5’5”
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1400 HKD + 300 tip (1.5 hours)
Repeat: Hell yes

P0:
Contacted agent on TG and made an appointment with Molly the same day. Was sent over pictures of everyone working that day but went with Molly due to all the positive reviews on here.

After being sent the directions, the building was easy to find and took the stairs to the door. Knocked on the door and mentioned I was here to see Molly before someone showed me to the room. As I was a bit early, they seemed a little flustered but I started with the usual routine, showered by myself (surprisingly large shower) then toweled off and sat on the massage bed half-naked till Molly came in wearing this tight dress. And my god is she pretty. I helped her put on the sheet like the gentlemen we should all be - felt like I won some points in her book

P1:
I put my head in the hole and Molly asks (in canto) how do I like my pressure? To which I respond hard, I’m not sure you can give me that kind of pressure then she digs her elbow into my shoulder blades laughing “is this hard enough?” as I squirm so off to a good start. She actually provided a pretty decent massage, as she was working on my head/neck, I got to get a sneak peek at how smooth her skin was. And when she was working on my legs, I found myself constantly glancing back at her pretty face.

As we both spoke okay canto, we laughed when we didn’t understand each other which helped break the tension. I don’t think I learned anything that the brothers here haven’t, from Sichuan, spent some time in Shenzhen before HK. Asked her what she likes to eat in HK and she said she’s not picky. Pushed her on that point and she said she likes to make money (play on words for non-canto speakers) so she has a sense of humor   She offered to walk on my back which I said yes to just to see what it was like and it was more of an amusing experience than anything special.

P2:
Some oil came on and this time when I turned my head back, Molly was completely naked! Not sure if I missed the striptease but her body was quite the view. She pressed her body into my back and the feeling of her nipples is just extraordinary. As she was rubbing her body against my back, she was lightly moaning when she came up by my ears and teasing my ears/neck with her tongue which drove LB insane

She played with LB and balls from behind before I couldn’t resist it any longer and flipped - there Molly was, straddling me, holding LB in her hands, teasing LB with her LS, and staring at me with her sultry eyes. She’s definitely MCOT, tight body, B cups. We begin with some LFK as she’s grinding into me. She works her way down and gives LB a few licks and plays with my balls before capping. CBJ isn’t my thing and didn’t seem to be her thing either and almost a formality. Debated telling her to not do CBJ because she really didn’t look into it. After a few short minutes, CBJ was over. dom was thrown away, and she pulled me up for some more LFK.

Threw her onto the bed and began catbath over her body before teasing LS and after coyishly asking if I could DATY, she moaned out yes and I was pleased to find out she was already wet (of course, YMMV and she has a trimmed bush). While we all know these ladies are great actresses but with Molly I chose to believe otherwise. At times she was gripping my head, grinding it into her LS then starting gripping the sheets when she got close. Didn’t get to slide any fingers in since she seemed to be enjoying it so much. When she finished, she was panting deeply and curled over, saying she couldn’t take anymore so I continued to eat her out and loved watching her wriggle after which I relented . We spooned for a few minutes where she said “Your girlfriend must be very lucky” (again, choosing not to believe she’s telling all the brothers this   ) and some more LFK before she said it’s my turn.

She made her way towards LB, showing off her perfectly shaped butt along the way. As she starts HJ, she’s riding my thigh and starting at me with this seductive look, lightly moaning. Molly alternates between riding my thigh and teasing LB with her LS, occasionally coming up for some LFK while still handling LB. Eventually, I a massive shot onto her belly and she giggles, and lies on top of me to LFK and cuddle some more before cleaning us both up. We hop into the shower where we tease each other a little more before toweling off and running a bit over.

Molly is truly a gem who looks better in person and I hope all the brothers here continue to treat her well. She provides top notch GFE and her body, face, smile is absolutely MCOT. My only regret is not getting her WeChat as I’m sure one of you booked her right after me   (PM if you’re willing to share ). Looking forward to my next time in HK. Thanks in advance for the Ks and As.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Eastman   28-8-2023 13:55  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   27-8-2023 13:21  Karma  +2   a gem for sure
beefbroccoli   27-8-2023 00:53  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   26-8-2023 16:06  Karma  +4   Excellent
hardmark333   26-8-2023 15:15  Acceptance  +1   
sito1337   26-8-2023 10:00  Acceptance  +1   
manofdahouse   25-8-2023 22:04  Karma  +6   Nice! Does k2 have a new TG channel? They seem inactive
Ramenagi   25-8-2023 12:54  Acceptance  +1   
manhands   25-8-2023 11:42  Karma  +4   
Sandwhale   25-8-2023 02:17  Karma  +5   Molly's great :)
HKGPeter   24-8-2023 22:59  Karma  +3   Thank you.
harrykwok9   24-8-2023 19:00  Acceptance  +1   Great share, molly is a gem. I think I will see her next after reading your post, haha
vinc9   24-8-2023 18:51  Karma  +6   Well written! Molly is definitely one of the best. Yep little things like the sheet always helps :)
Thedarklord   24-8-2023 16:43  Acceptance  +1   Molly is really sweet. Kudos to you for helping with the sheets. Thanks for sharing.
chunkibutt   24-8-2023 16:26  Karma  +3   
zebra   24-8-2023 15:31  Karma  +6   Outstanding
Jackal0260   24-8-2023 12:28  Acceptance  +1   Very illustrative story. Great post
frollics1   24-8-2023 11:12  Karma  +4   can't seem to find k2 contact can you share?
DrDecimate   24-8-2023 10:02  Karma  +3   Molly is a gem!
jungle88
Musky Member

UID 294908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 169
Posts 6
Karma 168
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2023 05:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@frollics1 - the contact is KMIAspa. You can look up the username in TG.

@manofdahouse - no active TG channel that I’m aware of. Perhaps other brothers might know more. I just hit up PO on TG to see who’s available.

Recent Ratings
zebra   26-8-2023 13:55  Karma  +6