Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2023 01:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Trying another SSP plumper

Time: Tuesday Afternoon, August 2023
Name: Fat Girl
Location:  Room 206, 2/F, 219 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
Nationality & Language: Claims to be local, Cantonese & Mandarin
Face:  2/5, face has a slight cute-nerdy look to it but old indeed, dumb looking haircut
Body: 2/5, ~250+ lbs., unshaved LS curly but sparse, massive massive massive breasts so soft
Height:  ~5'4"
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Damage:  400, 20min
Repeat: not likely, fatty curiosity is quenched

After my visit to another lady in Sham Shui Po also advertising on a competing site as "Fat Girl" (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... mp;highlight=fatty) who also was recently reviewed by another bro I wanted to try this lady who also calls herself "Fat Girl".

Called her a few minutes before arriving to make sure she was unoccupied and then walked up to 219 CSW Rd.  This walk-up sucks as it is on such a busy road there's no privacy, but whatever.  Also the walls are so thin I could hear the WG next door talking and going at it with a punter from inside Fat Girl's room.

She opened the door for me and I was pleased by her face being a bit more tolerable than the last fat Jiangxi auntie who looked like a labourer.  Breath only gets a 3/10 though.  As I took my shoes off, she immediately popped out her tits and stuck them in my face.  She very much knows where her assets are.  These are the biggest tits I have ever seen and so soft, I don't even know what letter to call these in terms of size.  Nipples are big too but tidy.  She began slapping my face with them and really encouraging me to suck and play.

I showered alone while she waited for me with a disposable towel.  Also a disposable sheet on the bed.  After drying off, lay on the bed and Fat climbed on top of me for more breast play.  As this continued, she eventually began very gently stroking LB and got him hard as a rock before starting her BBBJ.  Lots of eye contact and reasonable technique, but nothing deep.  Then she greased up for the most pleasant titfucking which was a notable experience given her size and consistency.  She also lay on me crushing to death for a few minutes.

Soon enough, on with dom and starting with GC and some slowfucking while squeezing her blob of a body.  Switched to mish and banged for a while, not so tight so no amazing feeling.  She continued to encourage me to eat and play with her boobs.  I requested doggy for a finish and this was the best position with her by far.  Very nice feeling and a decent view, though not easy to play with the tits anymore as they were smashed into the bed.

Shot and cleaned before another solo shower and departure.  Overall much better than the previous fat lady and at a more reasonable price, though I didn't have any chance to DATY or make her cum in this case.  I'd recommend this one first for the better body and face.

Pics are from the ad and that's surely her and the tit size is accurate.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   4-9-2023 10:56  Karma  +6   Fat/Big can be a ton of fun! 1big girl squeezed 3 cums from me. When all the jiggles r jiggling it's fascinating.
Sandwhale   3-9-2023 10:04  Karma  +5   
gaoxing   24-8-2023 00:57  Karma  +5   "Fatty curiosity is quenched"
quoththeraver   23-8-2023 12:47  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   23-8-2023 11:36  Karma  +3   Good fun! Too bad no DATY.
chunkibutt   23-8-2023 10:09  Karma  +3   
junked   23-8-2023 06:09  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   23-8-2023 03:20  Karma  +8   New meaning to ...."Hold My Beer!"

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
w0617071
Nookie Newbie

UID 295850
Digest Posts 0
Credits 75
Posts 21
Karma 74
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2023 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OMG! She has such a plump body that I think I should consider trying to date a girl with that body.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   3-9-2023 04:25  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...