Name: Tina
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: mid August
Face: 4/5 - mid 20s,
Body: 4/5 - D cup, 1.65m
Service:  4.5/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, bbbj
Price:  $1300 for an hour

Part 1:
Been travelling to Europe this past summer. With all the traveling finally done, time to get some rest and recovery at Kawaii spa. As usual, contacted them via TG and customer service arranged for me to meet Tina.

Tina seems around 1.65m ish.. fair skin. She looks quite pleasing. Age wise perhaps mid twenties. She was wearing a tight grey dress when i arrived. Could see part of her butt cheek.

Massage wise was good. She spend around 15 minutes pressing on my shoulder and back. During the massage her D cup boobs keep bumping on my head. So i decided to stop with the massage and proceed with part 2

Part 2:
Started with nuru.  She suqeeze hard her boobs on my back to spread the nuru gel. She slowly glide her body on mine. After that, she glide her hands into my pelvic area and told me to lift my butt up. Her fingers were great. She tickles the balls and slowly tug the penis. As soon as i get very hard, she let it go and squeeze her boob on my butt. Feels so warm.

Time yo flip and she put my knee on hers and position herself for a boob fuck. Feels soft. She then took a tissue to wipe the nuru gel off my penis and started sucking it. Her bbbj was slow and sensual. She uses her fingers to play with my nipple. I could only squeeze her boobs as she keep slurping and making the gagging sound.

Soon enough i unload on her mouth. She commented that i drank too much coffee.. haha...

Wash up and leave. Sastified as usual

Recent Ratings
magictime12   29-8-2023 14:33  Karma  +4   
myketin   24-8-2023 21:29  Karma  +2   Should pay her a visit
harrykwok9   24-8-2023 19:14  Acceptance  +1   Good share
Up8   23-8-2023 15:27  Karma  +2   Are bolt ons good for the job?
vinc9   23-8-2023 00:02  Karma  +6   
Roppongi1   22-8-2023 22:01  Karma  +5   
DrDecimate   22-8-2023 21:17  Karma  +3   Fantastic service guess it helps when we just click when see each other. Though boobs might be bolt on (but still feel n ...