Post at 21-8-2023 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Daisy Dream - Unknown

Date & Time of Session:  April 2023 Afternoon
Location:  12, 8 Sukhumvit 33 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana
Name: Unknown
Link: https://daisydream.club/ No link to actual girl exists
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai. She spoke English.
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Height: 5’3
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 5000 Baht. 90 Minutes
Repeat: Yes

I visited Daisy Dream with my friend in early April. Daisy is situated in a little alley, you’ll know you’ve arrived because there is a large, red circular door as the entrance. In terms of interior design Daisy massage is definitely the by far. The money spent on the design and quality of the building stands out among all the others. If you look at pictures of the rooms on Google Images those pictures are very accurate.

Upon entering the establishment the Mamasan greets us and brings out a tablet with the pricing scheme. Both me and my friend opted for the Jacuzzi suite however there was only one available. There are probably only a few Jacuzzi suites in the building. Might be worth messaging ahead for a reservation. After picking out 90 minutes and a Jacuzzi suite all the ladies gathered around. At around 3PM there were around 20 providers to choose from. I asked the Mamasan which girl was the best at nuru and she pointed at a girl with lighter brown, short hair. I trusted the Mamasan and went with her. After paying the fee of 5000 baht we headed up. I was led up the stairs to the Jacuzzi room and wow. The room is super nice. Every other establishment will feel like a few steps down compared to here. The girl steps out for a bit to grab the supplies for the nuru massage. After she gets back we get in the shower together where she proceeds to wash my body. After rinsing our mouths we make out for a little bit. I’m then led to the nuru mat which is in a separated area from the bed and shower. This room is a hybrid open-closed room. The roof is open but shielded for privacy. I was able to hear other patrons on occasion. After mixing the gel with water from the jacuzzi, the nuru massage begins.

Wow. This girl was fantastic at nuru. She let her hands, body, and tongue slide all up and down my  body. I was shivering from how good it felt. She would slide her tongue up and down my thighs while rubbing her pussy on my body. I was actually moaning a fair bit from how good it was. I almost came from the nuru massage and light blowing alone, which is really something as I’ve deathgripped myself pretty bad. She stopped to my dismay. She puts a condom on me and mounts me. She says “Fuck me baby.” and rides me on the mat. I don’t get much from the sex as mentioned earlier I have deathgripped my boy into sheer numbness. After a few times of almost sliding off the nuru mat from the sex, we move onto the bed where I ask for a HJ. She obliges and strokes me hard to completion. I wish I would have asked to be post-orgasm tortured. I bet it would have been amazing with the nuru gel.

After cumming the first time we went to the Jacuzzi where she propped up my legs and massaged my legs for a while. The massage was decent, nothing to write home about. After the massage ends and  chatting for a bit we get back on the bed where she starts by blowing me to get me hard and then finishes me with another HJ. She showers me again and I leave the building with my friend.

For 5000 baht I would say that this girl was absolutely worth it. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t considering flying back to Thailand to experience this massage from her again. I actually went back again like 2 days later but sadly she wasn’t working that day and the girl I got wasn’t good at nuru. Overall this experience was very good. Even though the girl wasn’t really my type, the nuru more than made up for it. The building is amazing. Unlike other parlors the dimmed lights don’t even flicker at all. Superb.

Recent Ratings
danny.r   28-8-2023 09:59  Acceptance  +1   
jungle88   23-8-2023 16:45  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   23-8-2023 08:09  Karma  +10   
mycibai   22-8-2023 17:18  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   22-8-2023 17:02  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   22-8-2023 15:25  Karma  +4   
Pacman1796   22-8-2023 04:58  Acceptance  +1   
Optimist6   22-8-2023 03:20  Karma  +2   Nice
STFCQuark   22-8-2023 01:30  Karma  +1   
booby_lover   21-8-2023 22:16  Karma  +5   Nice review
Velvetknit
Nookie Newbie

UID 291441
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-5-2023
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2023 01:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Menu

if you wanna checkout the girls, try https://daisydream.club/secret.

Recent Ratings
mycibai   23-8-2023 17:58  Acceptance  +1   
Pacman1796   23-8-2023 09:54  Acceptance  +1   
Protozoan   23-8-2023 03:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent