Font size: S M L
KH Mongkok L7 C3

Kh building

level 7 room C3

Chinese girl
20 years old.  
didn't remember the name.  
$700

so was in KH building in Mongkok and wondering down there are a lot of thais.  tried to chat with a few but all looked very grumpy. was 3pm so maybe all just waking up

so anyway found this slim really pretty  baby doll faced Chinese   speaks no English but managed to commuicate I wanted to eat her pussy

she agreed.  declined extra for kissing. didn't ask about  owo

so into shower and she surprised me by joining.  wow she has a tiny white body. good tits with unusual conceived nipples.    cute little ass and wide flat belly  hips.   ( has stretch marks as she has 3 year old child,  carrying the baby wasn't good for her or she couldn't afford lotions other girls do ! anyway this is her only flaw and it doesn't really bother me anyway.)
start cat bath. why I need to learn one phrase in mandarin is no cat bath. really does nothing for me.

so on with the Dom and she gets her tight little pussy positioned for me to eat and starts a  cbj. not anything to really say licks balls sucks them slaps cock on face  ! and I eat her for a good 5/10 minutes then she wants to get into mish uses a bit of lube  as im a bit  bigger than she expected I think..   and in I go slowly at first and feel the hole accept it.  

being deep in her kissing her neck and shoulder can smell a bit of lingering cigarette   maybe from her or other customer.

after going at it in mish for a while looking at that beautiful doll like face  I couldn't take not kissing her so asked her to move to doggy  and wow that ass looks awesome. no major marks from child from behind and she has the wide flat hips that just make her waist look tiny.  so im taking her hard from behind and expecting some complaint as im taking a while. and going at her full pelt. (should've had a piss before)  and she seems to be really enjoying it.      into the Dom and  quick shower and off I pop.

walking down I decide to look as im still horny !    andspot a Russian. who's going to get a separate report in a minute.     

would I repeat? no only because I prefer GFE kissing    but she was a pretty sweat young lady and she took the   really well

I don't think she advertises and wouldn't let me take any pictures or contact details  to share.  so you'll just have to go see if still there. I think she said a week or so longer .

Recent Ratings
bottle   18-9-2023 00:14  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   5-9-2023 21:38  Karma  +2   What do you mean by “ unusual conceived nipples”?
HKGPeter   22-8-2023 18:17  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Skepti10   22-8-2023 15:31  Karma  +4   
frollics1
Kinky King

UID 291213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1760
Posts 121
Karma 1741
Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@ Hobbier

unusual concaved.  in the middle they went in .. like a half cooked muffing that collapsed in the middle

Recent Ratings
titan333   15-9-2023 08:40  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   5-9-2023 23:29  Acceptance  +2