Body: 4/5
Height: 5.4  
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1500rs for massage, 1500 tips
Repeat: Probably

So I had a long awaited trip planned for Mauritius this summer with family. Had been scouring the web for months prior to this to research mongering options. Generally, the authorities appearing to be clamping down on establishments which make traditional brothels hard to find. Nevertheless, the research indicated that the best option would be the massage parlours which, like most places around the world, can often be a front for additional service providers.

It was late afternoon, around 5pm, and I had a few hours to kill. I was tasked with collecting dinner for the evening, so popped out to Flic en Flac a little early to look around the restaurants. While walking around, I noticed a really cute Creole lady brushing the drive outside what looked like a house. As I get closer, I notice a big sign outside on the wall for "Clee Spa". I had about an hour to kill before the restaurants opened, to though why not get a quick massage before then.

Walked into the reception area, and was greeted by a lady that was making a cup of tea. Asked if they were still open, and whether a massage was available. She says 'yes' and calls out to the lady who was sweeping outside. She comes over and ushers me to a side door to the "spa" section of this establishment. I'm advised the massage is 1500rs (£25) for 60mins. Perfect! I pay and she says "you must take a shower first, okay?". Found it a little odd that was demanding this rather than offering it, but I grab the towel provided and go for a quick wash. In the shower is a large anti-bacterial shower gel which I use to make sure I'm squeaky clean.

I finish up, and head back to the room in my towel. A few minutes later she enters the room and starts the usual dimming of lights, turning on the music etc and asks that I lie face down. No request to put on underwear, or disposable ones for that matter. I oblige, and the massage begins with the wet towel I had used to dry myself covering me. Not a great start. Now the massage itself was pretty half-arsed. Literally just rubbing my legs and back with oil for about 10mins. After a short while she asks me to flip. The towel drops while I turn around (she doesn't hold the towel up at all) but she picks up and and barely covers me up. During the legs 'massage' on the flip, there are some fairly suggestive brushes high up on into the groin which, for anyone, will wake LB up. As he starts to protrude through the edge of the towel, and the leg massage sweeps are now sweeping along the side of the shaft of LB she starts her small talk upsell.

"Is this your first time here" - the general consensus is to always say no. She then asks "so, you want something extra?"
I ask for options, and she lists 1000rs (£17) for HJ, 1500rs (£26) for BJ, 2000rs (£34) for FS.
The leg sweeps had certainly got me in the mood, and so I ask for FS. She grabs the towel, pulls it off and starts a gentle rub on LB to ensure he's fully ready. After a short HJ (which was truly heavenly with her soft hands) she asks me to get up while rooting around in a box at the back of the room. Pulls out a dom, and passes to me to put on myself, while she takes off her clothes and routes around again. This is when I get a real good look at her body. She is hot. Small petitie frame, with B cups and a lovely round ass. Just MCOT! She pulls out a small tube of lube which is generously applied to LB, and assumes doggy straight away on the table. No BJ or further playing, it's straight to the business. Clearly, a very much wham-bham process here. I admire the round bins in front of me briefly. shaven LS with a small tuft just above. Truly a beautiful sight, and as I part her cheeks a little the gloriously bright pink love tunnel looks stunning against her darker skin tone. And like a moth to the flame, LB slowly attempts to slip in. She's tight. After a short while teasing around he is eventually welcomed in with the "slurp" sensation - if you know, you know! The tightness was intense, and I wouldn't be able to last very long but make the most of it. I reach forward to feel her boobs. They are soft, yet firm. Nipples were like bullets, so I guess she was in a state of arousal... or the air con in the room had gotten her cold

After LS had loosened the grip, it was much easier to get into a rhythm and start the process of clapping those beautiful cheeks. With every thrust she would groan. I felt genuine. I was getting a little tired after about 10mins, and so she starts doing backshots. It's such a lovely view seeing her round ass clapping around LB. I couldn't hold out much longer and explode in the dom inside her   she slows down, but continues to backshot to ensure every last drop is milked out. As I get softer she gently pulls out LB and rolls the dom off and wraps it in some toilet roll and mentions that I want to have another shower then to go ahead. She dresses up, and leaves at this point, to clean up. I take my shower, and return back to the room but she is still not back. I leave the 2000rs on the table and leave. She's outside sweeping again (thought this was odd), but tell her money is on the table to which she thanks me and I am on my way to pick up food for dinner.

In short, it's a very mechanical process. If you're after a wham-bham experience, this is probably for you. You are definitely not there for the terrible massage. Would I repeat? Possibly if in the area.

Recent Ratings
15633381   9-9-2023 06:08  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report!
mkmay_14   25-8-2023 05:26  Acceptance  +1   Wow , thanks !
Skepti10   22-8-2023 15:36  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   22-8-2023 09:10  Karma  +10   Impressive.
frollics1   21-8-2023 18:56  Karma  +4   I got no where near anything on my trip well done.