Name: Did not ask
Nationality & Language: Mainland, no English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (C or D cup)
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
Price: $1000 for massage + HJ + BBBJ
Repeat: Maybe

I saw this place a while ago when getting out of WC station. With such a name, I got curious and had a look at their Instagram account. Services and photos appear to be for a beauty parlour… massage chairs, even a sauna cabin….
Getting bored (once again) with my classic addresses (HTM and SalaRaj), I decided to try this place. Got in touch on WhatsApp and asked straightforward if they do special massage. I got a “?” As a reply. So I thought let’s try it as I was still up for good veggie massage. Got booked and went in one evening last week.

Arrival
Arrival was chaotic, as some other lady was also ringing at their door. No one seemed to speak a word of English. A nice girl wearing a white blouse opened the door and rushed me in while speaking to the other lady… I was not too sure but LB got very curious. I quickly went through the main room full of massage chairs, everything rather dark and completely empty and rushed in a corner of the room with a massage bed and a curtain. Got shown a towel and got undressed.
First impression was not great (I assumed this might end up being a B&S with the old lady giving me the massage) so I kept my underpants and lied down.

Part 1
Couple of minutes later, the nice girl came back, still not speaking a word of English but still wearing her blouse and with what seemed (in the dark) some rather nice lingerie under.
Massage started and was nothing to talk about. Just rubbing my back and jumping from one spot to another... pretty bad so I gave a few signals that my lower lower back could do with some more attention. Couple of minutes later I could feel her bending over my body and her underwear caressing my hand… LB got immediately armed and locked.

Part 2
A few more minutes of this with more and more attention on my bottom and I turned for part 2. Very very nice sight her body, lingerie under this arrousing blouse (again the room was quite dark).
We immediately started messing around, opened the blouse, played with her nice breasts (quite big) and fingers exploring her holes.
She took her phone and showed me 800 for a HJ. I said ok and we continued messing around. We later agreed on 1000 for a BBBJ (she initially asked for 1200).
Full action, no hesitation on her side to swallow LB, good suction. She seemed quite flexible (switching positions on my request) and FS definitely seemed to be on the menu. I grabbed her head and helped her set the pace to suck LB. I was so turned on that I quickly   all over the bed.

She cleaned me up and showed me the shower. On my way to the shower, I very briefly saw another girl wearing a blouse. Not sure if she was busy but seemed interesting for a return.
Not much after the shower, some rubbish head massage then got dressed and left.

Conclusion
Anyway, a bit of a bizarre experience. Some good surprise (the girl) and some not so good (bad massage + small massage space).
Curious if some other punters want to try this place and share their feedback. Would be interesting to see if I completely missed it as LB was fully in charge or indeed it's worth further exploring. Anyway, I might contact her back and check if 4 hands massage is possible

Cheers.

[ Last edited by  Atomduck at 20-8-2023 21:11 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   23-8-2023 15:16  Karma  +6   Looking forward for any new reports - may sus this place out too
chunkibutt   23-8-2023 10:55  Karma  +3   Keep us posted if you discover any new Wan Chai places!
perriersons08   22-8-2023 14:16  Karma  +10   looking for a good place in island side
ohmicmic   21-8-2023 15:26  Acceptance  +1   interesting
dienw   21-8-2023 13:29  Karma  +3   Thanks
HK_Legend   20-8-2023 21:41  Karma  +8