Body: 7/10
Height: 160's
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: $1000 /hr + $200 BBBJ + tips
Repeat: Probably not, not MCOT looks wise

Umi was in the older Lady location. I do prefer the newer one - it's brighter and I think the rooms are a tad larger. Want to try book a different lady but was a little too slow and requesting big boobs and Cantonese, Umi was the suggest agent's suggestion. Unfortunately, Umi didn't want to converse in Canto. She can understand but she couldn't speak so I had a hard time because my Mando understanding is basic at best.

Umi's picture on TG is conceptual IMO vs many other girls in Lady who have the "real picture" tagged. Not that accurate but not entirely way off either. If I were to try describe what she looks like in a short, concise manner, I'd probably say she's erring on young milf territory? Not spinner slim and doesn't quite have the hips, face and eyes are a little older (for the ladies I've seen at Lady) but not mature but not quite fresh out to the working world either. But her boobs - big, soft and 100% real!

P1 -
Nothing to shout too much about. First time I have had a massage through a towel in a while. Not sure if this is just Umi's prefence? But good pressure! One of the stronger massages despite a towel in the way. Cat bath etc ... pretty standard affair.

P2 -
Nuru lube time! Umi likes to lube up! Plenty of lube on my back and legs and I watched Umi coat her chest in more than enough lube too! The initial nuru part was nice - her pair of soft pillows brushing my back, with her head and mouth popping up to the side of mine for some LFK. Not bad not bad so far. One of the highlights was, before she asked me to flip over, she didn't get me on all 4s but got her legs under my legs and went ahead to stroke LB whilst I was still on my stomach. It was a pretty intense sensation! Unfortunately didn't go on for too long - should have asked her to keep going and would have been happy to
Getting flipped over, more body sliding! more LFK and now I had much better access to LS. I opted for BBBJ as she was teasing LB when she asked - seemed rude to decline. BBBJ - not bad but not stellar either. Satisfied!
On to the final stretch, more LFK and as Umi was stroking LB, I could feel her LS getting more and more juicy. She was happy for me to lightly play with LS (no fingers - I tend not to) and she sent me to bliss as I was massaging her LS. As I started to unload, she just kept on going and going until there was nothing left!

P# -
Umi quite quickly jumped in to the shower. My seed was all over her hands so I don't blame her. Once her hands were clean, she invited me in to the shower and she did a real good job of washing me down. Took a little bit of time to get all the nuru off but seeing her big boobs in the shower, LB got hard again pretty quickly. Soap came out and she started to stroke a now soapy LB from behind. 2nd shots generally take ages with me so I didn't really push things along but I do wonder if there was an opportunity for a second blow but this time in the shower.

As we finished up getting dry and dressed, we had a bit more of a chit chat and had a bit more Mandarin practice as she was telling me about places she had just visited before her trip to Hong Kong this time.

Service wise, P2 was fun. P1 towel was a little weird. Just body, looks wise not quite MCOT and there are other girls I'd like to visit so maybe not a revisit for me unless I want to try that funky her legs under my legs thing again!

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-8-2023 13:36  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
vinc9   19-8-2023 08:51  Karma  +6   
DrDecimate   18-8-2023 19:04  Acceptance  +3   thanks for sharing, will try when craving for real BIG boobs