Subject: SYP - Candy - If you love prostate massage, this girl is the best!
Baddict27
Lustful Lord

UID 279628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 744
Posts 40
Karma 739
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2023 15:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SYP - Candy - If you love prostate massage, this girl is the best!

Date & Time of Session:  August Weeknight
Name:  Candy
Link: tg littlehoho
Nationality & Language: Thai and decent English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (slim fit body, fake C cup boobs)
Height:  155 -160
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  600/30m
Repeat: Definitely Yes

One of my older punts this month but I wanted to write a review for this girl, by far one of my best punts in the last few weeks. Candy is the definitely an expert if you're into prostate massage (Kundalini massage) if you're familiar with this. She has background in the massage spa industry so she definitely know what she's doing. If you want to have the extra experience you can't go wrong with her. Highly recommend her.

In terms of body, her skin isn't as white, she's definitely more tanned but she has a nice fit body MCOT, nice fake boobs for you to squeeze. She has that naughty persona where you can go crazy and she really enjoys sex and you can feel it when you're doing a session with her. Same drill, she would undress me then shower together where she really clean your body from the top down, onto the bed where she gave a nice CBJ (upon my request), while she's giving me CBJ she would massage and tease my asshole with a finger then give it a nice prostate massage, it was definitely a unique experience if you're into this. then onto cowgirl, and while she was riding me she would still tease my asshole and insert her finger every now and then for added pleasure. I would do the same in massage her asshole as well and the sessions got more and more intense. then missionary and pounded her hard, you can see that she loves sex and keeps getting wilder and wilder. Eventually I   and it was intense that we both took some time to rest up before heading to the shower.

I would definitely return, unfortunately she already left HK but i heard she will be coming back in Oct so once she's back I be sure to book her again. Enjoy punting bros!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Astonished   16-10-2023 05:26  Acceptance  +1   Great review
Adwxxiv   22-9-2023 11:26  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   15-9-2023 06:17  Karma  +2   
IvanTheKozak   22-8-2023 12:50  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   19-8-2023 04:52  Karma  +5   
Mr_nice   19-8-2023 02:06  Acceptance  +1   
john.cvb   18-8-2023 09:31  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   17-8-2023 16:39  Karma  +8