Subject: Michelle - Kissme spa (Prettiest girl by far) but experience was only okay
  This thread has been closed by momozzz at 10-11-2023 10:13. 
Blue128
Musky Member

UID 294404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 8
Karma 189
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2023 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Michelle - Kissme spa (Prettiest girl by far) but experience was only okay

Date & Time of Session: June, noon weekday
Name: Michelle
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese but a little Canto
Face: 5**/5
Body: 4.8/5
Height: 175?~cm
Skill & Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 5*/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 for 60 mins standard Nuru
Repeat: Yes, probably

I know I seem to be spamming the posts but I've only found time to join this forum and write up recently, so I'm just catching up on the reviews.

I had already read about Michelle on these forums but never had the lust to actually try her. However, one day I just messaged Kissme spa for an afternoon massage and was offered to try Michelle. I checked her photos and they seemed the usual unrealistic highly edited dolled up ones. Still, considering the intel from forums, I was looking forward to the encounter.

The encounter
I was shown to a room at Kissme and I had my usual quick shower. I waited for Michelle whilst playing on my phone, checking my whatsapp and emails, and there she was - she came in and I quite honestly was a little speechless... Michelle exudes elegance; her look is completely my type; not hot or slutty in any way shape or form. She is beautiful with perfectly symetrical features, sleek dark hair, luscious dark round eyes. She is far prettier in real life compared to the photos, which is incomprehensible. Her body is super model fit; toned abs, perky C cups (plastic cups) and a nicely shaven area down south. No tattoos. Michelle is tall, I am 6 foot but with her heels on, she was almost my height, with long but not too slim legs. Just a perfect example of a very pretty girl. I just couldn't stop looking at her through the mirror.
If I had to dock a point or two off her, it would be her plastic cups could have been done a little better and that she can do a few more squats at the gym to make her ass more perky. Nevertheless, Michelle is just simply stunning overall.

Part 1.
Michelle didn't speak much and didn't engage too much in conversation with me. She just gets on with it. Her part 1 massage skills are nothing special and borderline weak. I always ask the girls to focus on a particular part of my back just to get them to add some firmness to the massage. Michelle aknowledged my request and did some light kneeding on my lower back. Still, nothing particular to write home about. Even with all her clothes on, I couldn't help just staring at her through the mirror as she gave me the back massage. So pretty.

Part 2.1 - Introduction and hard tits
Michelle told me to wait as she went out the room to grab the nuru gel. She returned a few minutes later and started taking off her clothes. My oh my... Again, I was caught just looking at her in awe. Then, she applied the gel on to my body and started using her full body to slide back and forth on my back. I could feel her harder than natural breasts on me which felt sensational. Michelle started moaning and kissing my back, neck and ears and breathing heavily into my ears, sending shivers down my spine. She kissed and caressed my butt gently and slowly rubbed her fingers into my butt crack. I was feeling sensational but at the same time, I couldn't quite focus on my physical feelings as I was constantly being distracted by her beautiful face and body.

Part 2.2 - Nerves and going floppy but was taken care of swiftly
I don't know what it was; but... was I feeling a little nervous with Michelle? At that moment as she told me to turn around, I suddenly got a little nervous for some reason, which I had never felt before at these situations. Michelle was now sitting on me and kissed me, we did some DFK and she was sensational. All the while, I was staring into those gorgeous eyes and pretty face. However, the nerves were still there and I felt my LB getting a little soft.  I was a little embarresed by this and hoped that Michelle didn't find it offensive or anything. Nevertheless, she slowly kissed my nipples and went down to my LB. She saw that I was a little soft but slowly started kissing and licking LB. She didn't make any comment about me and that somehow settled my nerves and all the sensations started flowing back again. I got rock hard for Michelle but there was no BBBJ or anything, which I admittedly was a little disappointed. I also asked if I could touch her LS and she moaned yes to me, I rubbed her clit and fingered her a little; she was quite wet but she changed position soon after, meh. Still, I really enjoyed that view of Michelle licking my LB and balls.

Part 2.3 - Supermodel legs and
Michelle then went up to me and started DFK me again. However, she wrapped one of her stunning legs around LB and used her hand to jerk LB. This was a new sensation for me and it felt so good. She really loves kissing and when she stopped, I just stared into her perfect jawline as she closed her eyes and breathed heavily into the air. Gosh, I wish I had a GF like her, I was thinking. She could feel I was about to blow and started kissing my nipples and jerking LB harder. I then everything out; it was quite a big load and some of it hit my chest. She continued jerking even after and my orgasm just felt like it wouldn't stop. Finally, Michelle gave me another kiss and then she went into the shower as I cleaned up with some tissues she gave me.

As Michelle showered, she gestured to me to come into the shower with her. I was knackered from my but I was eager to get in with her. Michelle is very tall, she is probably 173-178cm. She put her palm on my pec and made a comment that it's pretty big. I told her I work out a bit and she seemed to start getting chatty about working out and going to the gym. She told me she also has to work out a lot to maintain her figure. I told her she is one of the prettiest girls I've ever known which made her chuckle a little.

Overall, I can see why Michelle is so coveted in these forums. She is super model material and is probably the prettiest girl I've ever had a sexual encounter with. However, despite all these positives, I find Michelle a tad too clinical at her job - She feels too professional and treats you literally like a client. There is nothing wrong with this as I can understand that it probably gets very monotonous for these girls. Which makes me appreciate some other girls, who are able to give it all, not just physically but emotionally as well. I will try Michelle again some time in the future, but she seems to be very busy lately as I haven't seen her being advertised for a couple of months already.

[ Last edited by  Blue128 at 17-8-2023 14:48 ]

Recent Ratings
wickwackerd   15-10-2023 18:11  Acceptance  +3   Entertaining and detailed report!
Leg_o_man   9-10-2023 00:20  Karma  +4   Thanks
toey_toad   20-9-2023 21:50  Karma  +6   
Yulbrynner007   14-9-2023 01:05  Acceptance  +1   
bluecar73   31-8-2023 14:10  Acceptance  +1   
Zxcvbnm123   29-8-2023 23:25  Karma  +3   Great review
jungle88   23-8-2023 17:27  Acceptance  +1   
lovely_juice69   17-8-2023 22:13  Karma  +4   Great report, thank you!
Thedarklord   17-8-2023 18:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
DrDecimate   17-8-2023 16:59  Acceptance  +3   
zebra   17-8-2023 16:53  Karma  +6   Outstanding
matchkid   17-8-2023 16:52  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   17-8-2023 16:37  Karma  +3   Thanks
Roppongi1   17-8-2023 16:29  Karma  +5   
energylung   17-8-2023 15:10  Karma  +4   Nice write up
Roppongi1
Erotic Emperor

UID 279791
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2121
Posts 100
Karma 2114
Acceptance 139
Reading Access 60
Registered 1-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2023 16:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Blue128's post

Heard she’s back next week. WGs are 90% incentivised by cash imho. First time I saw Michelle 2.0, I gave her a $500 tip right off the bat (at the beginning of the session) - have not looked back since. Why did I pay in the beginning? It’s one way of asking - show me something worthy of that tip.

Then sit back and enjoy the show.

Recent Ratings
Blue128   17-8-2023 18:13  Karma  +2   
Blue128
Musky Member

UID 294404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 8
Karma 189
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2023 18:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Roppongi1's post

Thanks for the heads up. I will do that next time I see her. I'm so curious about her other services. I can't read your post of her FS yet as I'm not at RA level yet.

I somehow found her a little intimidating that time I saw her. Sort of feeling I was unworthy of such a goddess of a girl.
frankbrodie123
Lustful Lord

UID 129640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 963
Posts 71
Karma 956
Acceptance 136
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2023 12:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Blue128's post

It’s funny and I don’t know if other bro have similar type of feeling but w sauna girl I kind of go back and forth between whether I will want to try FS or not. Because the service of just being serviced is kind of what I like there and if I just want the normal FS workout I will see a HG or just walk up less time and more clear on what to expect. And once you go Fs with a spa girl then I feel like you are then always in that place where you can’t go back to just getting that service with them or at least I don’t know how to nicely do that. That happen to me with Alice from that other spa a while back. Kind of torn on it.

Recent Ratings
wickwackerd   1-10-2023 16:26  Karma  +3   Good point. Seems better to keep the two services separate.
HK_Legend   20-9-2023 15:31  Karma  +10   Agreed. Same with Thai masseuses in veggie places. Once FS or BJ, there is no way back!
Blue128   20-9-2023 13:45  Karma  +1   
Blue128
Musky Member

UID 294404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 8
Karma 189
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2023 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 frankbrodie123's post

I've not had FS with a massage girl yet. So dunno what the post experience will be like. I'm sure if you keep it professional and let her know you're not up for FS before the massage then it's fine.
frankbrodie123
Lustful Lord

UID 129640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 963
Posts 71
Karma 956
Acceptance 136
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 10:10  Profile P.M. 
So I saw Michelle maybe twice in the last several months but gotta say each time has been more like OPs experience so a little robotic and not so service oriented compared to my first experiences with her which was amazing and probably the best. She probably is just very good at drawing in new customer with excellent attention and then if they don’t become a regular right away maybe she just writes you off as not worth it.    any bros have noticed similar decline in service quality? Very possibly it’s just me though.  

I had similar experiences with HG and walk ups too actually, in a sense, if you get someone who is fresh like first day or first time even the experience is like a million times better. I have had a few of these and count them amongst my top ones of all time
Plechazunga
Musky Member

UID 296982
Digest Posts 0
Credits 106
Posts 12
Karma 105
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2023 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Tried her last week on the back of the rave reviews in this thread and I can only echo what everyone else has said. Absolute stunner with an amazing body - easily the best I've seen, although would have preferred if the bolt ons weren't so obvious.

Communication though felt a bit robotic (I don't speak Mandarin but usually in my experience the girl would make a bigger effort to try to establish some baseline of communication which Michelle did not do).

If she actually did offer FS would definitely be all over that -  though I didn't get the impression there was such an option. Perhaps one only for a VIP/regular...
Jklee369
Nookie Newbie

UID 298520
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 2
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2023 07:40  Profile P.M. 
New to this, how do you book her?

Recent Ratings
magictime12   9-11-2023 15:37  Acceptance  +1   Follow forum rules use the rating system. Booking is through telegram
rigdonovan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 260
Posts 32
Karma 253
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2023 08:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Plechazunga's post

I asked for her and was told she doesn't work there anymore. I asked on tg if it matters.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   10-11-2023 10:13  Acceptance  -1   that's why we ask to not reopen threads. Most of the WG are here for a short period of time...