Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2023 10:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Barcelona] Mirian Milf & Alba Cadente

Date & Time of Session: Summer of 2022
Location: Mirian Incall - somewhere 10 euro taxi ride from La Rambla, check their websites

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/a ... 8-blog-t437189.html
https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/m ... 6-a-t435816-i3.html

Name:  Mirian Milf & Alba Cadente
Nationality & Language: Spanish (SP, little bit of English)
Face: Mirian: thin face with soft features, think like a 7/10 Kelly ripa look? Alba her face pics are slightly blurred but visible on her sexomercado webpage
Body: See their webpages on sexomercado - in person they are true to their pictures. Alba maybe 5-10 lbs heavier but not enough to really throw anything off.
Height: As per website
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5  
Price & Session Length:  120 eur / hour (lesbian duplex special - check sexomercadobcn)
Repeat: Yes

Last time I was in BCN I saw this advertisement for Mirian and Alba as a duo for 120 for an interactive lesbian duo so I thought I'd check it out. Mirian was already on my radar as apparently she is a super good provider in that special <100 euro range (sexomercadobcn has a specific area just for these providers!).

Contact was easy - Whatsapp + Google translate, I took the taxi over to Mirian's incall and they buzzed me up. Greeted by two sexy MILFs of opposite approach. Mirian is skinny, petite and starts off reserved while Alba is a larger, curvy and aggressive sexual dynamo.

I google translated that I don't do 3somes often and they smiled and spoke into my chat translator 'we'll take care of you'. They showed me to the shower and when I came back they were on the bed carassing each other and motioned me to join. We started with a 3way kiss, then I pushed them together and watched them makeout for a bit while they both stroked me. Then Alba descended into her specialty - DT. Alba is a very good mouth, and I enjoyed that the most of this evening - doing stuff with Mirian while always having an enthusiastic mouth on me all the time was amazing.

We then did a series of different things - doggying Mirian while she ate Alba, doggying Alba while she ate Mirian. Me DATYing Mirian alot while I FF Alba (Mirian is a squirter and enthusiastic and that was awesome). When I needed a break them just making out or 69ing each other. They motioned for me to pop on their faces while they made out but unfortunately I wasn't able to (being spent earlier from Erica Teen I couldn't control my timing as well). Ended up popping while hammering Mirian doggystyle while she was on top of Alba making out with her.

Overall these two are really good VFM and very interactive and great chemistry with each other. Alba is a 'I will please you' approach and Mirian is more of a 'let's heat things up together' style. It works well the two of them. Check out their webpage and visit them when you can.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   13-8-2023 10:25  Karma  +4   Good reports, suggest to add pics of the girl for more views/karma