Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Darmstadt] FKK Sharks - Maia

[Germany] [Darmstadt] FKK Sharks - Maia

Date & Time of Session: 22nd of June 2023

Name:  Maia
Nationality & Language: Romanian, ROM/GER/ENG
Face: Beautiful
Body: Skinny brunette with natural small Bs, wicked and naughty grin throughout
Height:  160-170 cm maybe, with her heels on she was close to my height and I'm 5' 11
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
PSE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
Price & Session Length:  
Repeat: 30 mins 100€ (BBBJ, CFS)

Maia was a last session of the day. It was early evening and she had just came into Sharks and she wandered up to me to talk. I talked with her a bit more as I don't think she thought I was a serious potential for a room but she wanted to shoot the shit. So we were talking abit and she asked what I thought of the club and stuff and I remarked how I was surprised that it wasn't a bit more wild considering what I'd hear of Germany. She laughed and said what do you mean? I said 'well like Germany has the reputation of being bit more wild, so I was thinking that Sharks would have a sex swing, or a light bdsm room or something'. She said "yeah, it is disappointing, I wish we had more of that cause I like that stuff too. We do have one room which I usually use that has a mirror on the roof and an cross on it but I think the ropes broke so you can't tie anyone up." Then she did something that spun me around and got me interested - she turned to me with that previously mentioned wicked grin and said 'I'll show you which room - I think you should fuck me against it'.

Can't really say no - so off we went.

The more I write these review for you guys the more I realize it's these small little parts of the interactions that really catch you. Alot of the sessions I had I wasn't originally feeling in the mood or 'ready to go' (having done room early and just resting for example), but when a girl like this comes up and leads you like this, you can't really say no. This one and Aleena were definite moments like that - where they just had me trapped.

Anyways we go to the room, she grabs sheets, and lays them out and indeed the room is a bit more bdsm style - it's got that X cross against the wall and a mirror on the roof which is nice and big. Maia took the lead aggressively with a pretty good BBBJ, and then throwing the hat on and riding hard.

So we went in a few different positions around the room (especially up against the X) - and it was alot of fun. Maia is great, and I would recommend - my biggest issue with going to a room when not fully ready is... well I wasnt full ready so I didn't bring my best game. So no pop with her but I had a lot of fun exploring the room (and her).

Maia is wicked - she has this wicked little 'fuck me grin' throughout the session and everytime I lost mojo that grin brought it all back. It was kind of like she was an addict and she needed sex to fulfill her need. It was wonderful - I only wish I had brought my A game.

Recent Ratings
Tororosso   18-8-2023 03:34  Acceptance  +1   
newpunter101   13-8-2023 06:20  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   11-8-2023 14:44  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   11-8-2023 14:19  Karma  +4   
frollics1   11-8-2023 12:15  Acceptance  +3